11-11-13

Stucked or Sticked?

November 11, 2013

Seoul

 

Sulli came home from school, it was tiring..... and disappointing. Every friend of hers received a lot of sweet stuffs from their boyfriends or girlfriends and there she is nothing in her hands, not even a pepero stick. She really felt terrible as those moments came replaying in her mind. She kept on punching and poking the poster which had the face of her dream guy..... Choi Minho..... Choi Minho lives in the 8th floor of Victory Towers in Seoul, the same condominium where Sulli lives. Choi Minho is also her classmate, he's an eyecandy and a nerd at the same time. She's been secretly inlove with him ever since their eyes first met.

 

(flashback)(Sulli POV)

 

We were answering the math question when our homeroom teacher told us that we have a new classmate to look on to. Some of my girl classmates started screaming as our teacher announced it was a new guy classmate. He finally entered the room, and our eyes met for the first time as he introduced himself to us "Hi everyone! I'm Choi Minho.. a new student from Incheon. I'm glad to meet you all!" he said then he flashed a prince charming smile. I almost forgot about the math equation we're all up to, I don't know, my heart beats became faster... it's a feeling I've never felt before. He sat beside the person in front of me, well it was near, totally near from me. So I guess I can be close to him easily?

 

Days passed and I saw him enjoying with his new bunch of friends including my other friends too. Through this circle of friends, we've got the chance to talk to each other but those conversations don't even last for more than 5 minutes. We will just talk about simple things and that's all, nothing else. But since then, I developed my feelings for him. No one knows, I had a crush on him... I guess I'm good at keeping secrets? On my way back home, I saw a familiar guy and it was no other than Choi Minho, my crush.... I was in total panic mode when he entered our condo's lobby. Several questions came across my mind like "Is he stalking me?" "Is he visiting someone else?" "Does he have a girlfriend to visit to?" "Or maybe, he's my neighbor?" thinking things like this made me panic even more. 

 

He went inside the elevator first and I tried my best not to be with him inside so I took the other elevator. "Phew" I thought.... and finally it reached my floor, 8th floor.. and it's shocking to see him again for the second time in this condominium tower! I walked as if I didn't saw anyone familiar.. and he approached me by saying "Oh Hi! You live here too?" I build up my confidence and catch on my breath before answering him... "Hello, I live here too!" I said " So where do you live?" I asked out of nowhere. "Oh I live in room 809! How about you?" he said as we continued chatting while walking towards my home and his. "I live in room 811! So I guess we're neighbors?" I said.. and he smiled again as he reached his place. "Bye, see you tomorrow!" he said and flashed the most handsome smile I've ever seen!

 

When I went home, I was screaming literally jumping high and low. I didn't know about this... Could this be destiny? 

 

As time pass by we became closer, I think but not literally close since I still felt awkwardness between us. After that incident, I can't dare to look at his eyes anymore, I was ashamed to be caught looking at him and daydreaming at him.. You know? Sometimes I can't hide my feelings well.

 

 

The most terrible school day for Sulli happened today. Yes, her friends gave her some sweet treats but she's been longing to have it from someone else....

 

She finished answering all of her assignment and it was already 6PM… “6 more hours and this terrible day will end.” She thought, she didn’t eat dinner since she lost her appetite after everything, after every terrible thing that happened this day. “Should I go visit him at his house?” she asked herself. “That’s too weird for a girl, Sulli!”

 

Oh well, she just decided to walk in their corridor and think about things deeply. She stopped at the front of his door and she stared it for a minute, she wasn’t sure on what she’s doing… one thing is for sure, her heart and mind is waiting for him to knock at her gates of love. She ran as slow as he could, not missing every second to stare at his room’s door.

 

It was already 8pm since she went out for a walk in the corridor, she decided to come back home since it’s already night time. She decided to sleep since she wants this day to end… a day full of misery and disappointments.

 

It was midnight, exactly 11:58 in the evening, 2 more minutes before this day ends when someone knocked from her door. “Seriously?!? Aren’t you giving me freedom for my wish to end this miserable day?” she told herself.

 

She yawned and open the door as she saw her dream guy, Choi Minho…

 

“I’m sorry for waking you up”

 

“It’s fine.. So why are you here? It’s late night already..”

 

“I know, but I hope I’m not yet late for this….”

 

My eyes widened in shock. I don’t know what to do and say

 

He handed a box of pepero sticks with a sticky note that says “ I’m sorry, I’m late…”

 

“What are these for?” she said innocently

 

“It’s pepero day today right? Well, actually I’m late?”

 

“Yeah, I almost forgot today is pepero day, actually you’re not late….. in my standards.”

 

“Sulli, I’ve been dying to tell you this and I guess this is the right time…..”

 

“SULLI”

 

“I’M”

 

“SORRY”

 

“AND”

 

“THANK”

 

“YOU”

 

“FOR”

 

“INSPIRING”

 

“ME”

 

“TO”

 

“DO”

 

“BETTER!”

 

“I”

 

“LOVE”

 

“YOU”

 

“SULLI”

 

“I”

 

“LOVE”

 

“YOU”

 

 

She kept quiet after hearing this words, she was in total shock. She came back from her senses and asked him “What’s with the sorry?”

 

“Because, I didn’t had the confidence to tell you even before. I’ve been in love with you ever since I heard you talk and I saw your stare. It was the perfect thing ever! But I was a coward…” she interrupted him “I was a coward too. We’re both cowards. So what to apologize about? Mr. Choi? You want to know my answer?” he nodded.

She kissed his cheek and whispered "I love you too, Choi Minho"

After hearing those words, Minho carried her as he hugged her joyfully. 

Sulli thought that this day is miserable but Minho changed it through last minute changes. "I'm thankful.... Gomawo~Minho!" she said

 

 


 

Author's note:

I know this story is boring and nonsense at some point.... but I hope you like it though.

It's my gift for Pepero Day... :)

<3