Zero

Entranced

This time you better answer me! –Sunny

She sighs and stares at her phone counting down to when her phone will start beeping, again.

! Hyomin! Answer me! –Sunny

 

FLASHBACK

"Act like you doesn’t know me, act like I did something bad to you, and act like you hate me." She said those thing and left without giving any further explanation. She hopes this will be the starting point to give the girl something to hate about her. 

She deserve it, at least that's what she had thought.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Another ring, another beep but she pretends like she didn't hear any of them.

She could always put a silent mode on her phone or muted that particular person but she didn't.

Couldn't, to be exact.

Scares that it’ll be really nothing for her when she hopes to see a few miscalls or an unanswered text, but at least for now she knows with every ringing and beeps coming in.

I’ll be waiting at our usual spot. I don’t care if you’ll come or not. I’ll be there. –Sunny

Another sigh slipped but this one is a lot heavier. She lies down on the couch and stare at nothing in particular as her mind goes through a jumble.

To go, or not to go.

After a while she heard another beep and she picks up her phone.

It’s a little bit windy here and refreshing but it’s a bit cold. Wear thick clothes if you decide to come, unlike me. –Sunny

-------

She heard faint footsteps, hesitant.

So she turns around and she could saw a girl looks adorable bundling up in her coat and scarf. A smile forms across her face.

She zips up her thin coat and met her halfway.

“It’s cold....”

“It is...” She smiles a little. “You came.” She couldn’t help but feels like tearing up.

“For a short while only... I don’t want you to fall sick in this weather. Here.” She hands the smaller girl a jacket.  “Wear it.”

“Are you going to leave?”

“Yes, I am....”

“Why?”

“You know why....” She steps closer and drape the jacket over the smaller girl body. “Stay warm.”

The taller girl hands are on her shoulder. She holds it.

“Don’t go.... Stay.” She let her tear fall and wipes it with her sleeves.

“I don’t want to...”

“I miss you..”

“I know.”

She leans in and kisses the crying girl lips softly. She let her lips linger for a few second before she pulls away.

“That’s our parting gift.... Hate me. Please.”

.

.

.

.

.

“CUT!” The petite girl clasps her hands loudly and pulls the taller girl out of her imagination.

“What?! Sunny... I was just starting.. Wasn’t my idea just great?!” She proud and smile cheekily at her boss.

“You watched too many dramas.” She waves her hand rejecting the ideas.

“I’m supposed to.. I’m a scriptwriter don’t I?”

“Doesn’t mean you need to be so cliché. You don’t even tell why she needs to hate her.”

“I’m getting there... but you cut me off!” She tries to reason.

“No, I don’t like it... Why must my character be the one who’s wailing up for you to come back?”

“Oh.....”

“Oh.... What?

“This is about who wear the pants isn’t it....”

“What.. Silly, it’s not.”

“Seriously Sunny, I was just using our names doesn’t mean it’s the truth.”

“Still nope...”

“Awhh. You’re no fun.” She whines.

“Hyomin-ah.....”

“Hm?” She pouts.

“Don’t you feel hungry?” The taller girl seems to remember that she hasn’t eat since lunch and starts rubbing her own stomach.

She nods.

The smaller girl chuckles before gets up from her chair and walk over to the girl who sits on the opposite side of her desk.

“Come. We’ve finish our work after all. Let’s go on a date.” She reaches for the pouty girl’s hands peck her on the cheek.

 

---------

 

“You’ve been skipping your meal these few days..”

“I’m busy.....”

“You’re not the only one... But still, eat.”

“I know..... I will. Thank you.” She got up a bit and leans in from across the table trying to smooch the smaller girl on her lips.

“We need to go home....” Sunny mumbles between their kisses.

“Mhhm.... We sure does..”

 

~ The End ~

 


 

a short oneshot.

just because

I MISS MY OTEEPEEEEEE!

lol

thankyou for reading. ^^