Stop crying, Junsu

Stop crying, Junsu

Yoochun took a glance at a cute creature beside him, who was crying because his girlfriend dumped him.

“Junsu…” Yoochun speak softly.

“What??” Junsu look at him with teary eyes for a second and look at the road again.

“Stop crying, Junsu. You’re a guy. How could you cry for a stupid girl like her? It’s not worthed, you know?” Yoochun frowned.

“I didn’t cry for her. Anyway, can’t I cry? You even cry more often than me, you’re cry baby.”

“I cry for a good reason, unlike you. I’ve told you she’s brainless but you won’t hear me.”

“Fine, I was wrong to not hear you. She is totally brainless, happy now. Keep your eyes on the road please.  I want back home in a whole piece.”

Awkward silence lingering them for second, Yoochun decide to broke it.

“So~, tell me. Why she…”

“It’s not your problem.” Junsu said hurriedly cut Yoochun question without looking at him.

“Not my problem. Who is in the world calling my cell phone in the middle of the night and asked me to pick him up? I was sleeping, you know!!!” Yoochun frowned, but eyes still on the road.

Junsu sigh, “Sorry for bothering you. All I could remember is just you. I didn’t know why. Sorry” Junsu said in a very soft voice and regret’s eyes.

Yoochun kept silent but suddenly he pulled his car to the side of the road.

“Now what??” Junsu upset.

“You…” Yoochun pointed at Junsu.

Yoochun finished his word before Junsu ask why, “Get out of my car…Now!!!”

With unbelief eyes and opened jaw, Junsu get out of Yoochun’s car, “Fine, thanks for the ride.”  He slams the poor door.

Without Junsu knows, Yoochun also get out from the car and quickly stand in front of him, prevent him to walk further and sandwich him between Yoochun’s body and the car’s door.  Junsu’s heart beating so fast, he was so close to Yoochun. “Excuse me, you block my way.” Junsu try to push Yoochun away. But Yoochun is not moving from there, it looks like he was in other world. “Yoochun, get out of my way. I can take home by my self.” Junsu try to push him again. But Junsu was not in the mood right now, so he had no strength to push Yoochun away.  Honestly he wants to hug him now.

“Yoochun ple…”

Yoochun cut Junsu’s word with a kiss. They kiss as Junsu’s hands on Yoochun’s chest, gripping his shirt and Yoochun’s hand on Junsu’s face, cupping it. Junsu widened his eyes because of the sudden kiss, but than he love it and kiss Yoochun back. Yoochun shock that Junsu except his kiss, and he saw Junsu close his eyes, enjoying the kiss. Yoochun Junsu’s lips, asking permission to enter it. Unexpectedly Junsu opens his lips and let Yoochun slid his tongue in and taste every single side of his warm mouth. But after about five minute or so, Junsu realizes from this little heaven. He pushes Yoochun with all strength that left in his. They broke the kiss.

“What the hell are you doing?” Junsu touch his lips with his palm.

“I…” Yoochun couldn’t think anything right to answer the question at the moment. It just like his heart had pushed him to do it.

*sigh* Junsu begin to walk away from Yoochun. Yoochun realizes it and run after him and grab Junsu’s wrist to stop him.

“Sorry, Junsu. I didn’t mean it.” Said Yoochun while looking at the ground, he isn’t brave enough to look at Junsu’s eyes right now.

“Let go of me. And you know what? I’m a guy, ok. I.. I  just kissed a girl.” Junsu is upset, but not miss a little uncertainty on his voice. He took his hand from Yoochun’s grip roughly.

“Ok, I said I’m sorry. I tried to make you stop crying and forget that brainless girl.”

“And you kiss me for that reasons. What….?” Junsu sigh and start to walk again.

“Fine, Junsu. I take back that kiss, just forget it, Ok. And get in the car. It still far from home anyway.” Yoochun screaming and turn around as he walks to the car. But then suddenly Junsu shout at him.

“Yah!!! Park Yoochun, do you think you could take your kiss back just like that?  It still on my lips, you know. It’s not fair.”  Junsu shout as he walks toward Yoochun’s back.

“So wha…” as Yoochun turn to face Junsu, Junsu wrap his arms around Yoochun’s neck and crushing his lips to Yoochun’s. Kiss him passionately. Unconsciously, Yoochun wrap his arms around Junsu’s waist, pull him closer, and deepened the kiss. They broke the kiss after several minutes. Simply because they need air. They look into each other eyes breathlessly. Junsu blink and hurriedly move away from Yoochun’s hug.

“It’s fair now.  Let’s go home. I’m tired for crying and kissing you.” Junsu walks to the car and left Yoochun stands on the same spot.

“Yah!!! Park Yoochun, hurry up!” shout Junsu from the car.  Yoochun hurriedly run to the car. Even he still unbelief with the situation. But Yoochun’s smile, a very big smile while he runs to the car, and for some reason Junsu also stop crying and smile.

“Baby, never gonna make you cry.”

-the end-

:)