A lot can happen before a SHINee concert

A lot can happen before a SHINee concert

 

Michaela’s POV

“ Come on Micky ,you have to come with me..It’s my birthday…” My friend Haerin pleaded with.

“ I really hate crowds…and I feel all claustrophic ...” I replied.

“ But this is a once in a lifetime opportunity… I REALLY want you to come with me to the SHINee’s concert.”

She pouted at me …..

“  Aishh… Fine.. I’ll go with you .. “

“ Yay !!!! “ She tackled me with a hug and I almost fell to the ground.

“ I-can’t—breathe…” I managed to say.

She let go immediately .

“ Sorry. I’m just SO excited ! We’re gonna have a Lot of fun ! “

Somehow I feel that I’m going to regret this decision…….

“ Okay here..” She handed me my ticket.

“ You need to me right at the Bus stop in about..hmmmm…4 hours….”

“ Wait ! The concert is today !? “ I shouted..

“ Yes…so hurry and get ready and  meet me okay ??? “

I sighed  in defeat.

3 ½  hours later

 

I was still at home…I hadn’t even put on my clothes at yet.. I was in the kitchen making Ramyun for my little brother..Yoogeun.. Mom had just called me and she told that she would be home in about half an hour.

Just then my cellphone rang.

I picked up. “ Yoboseyo ? “

“ Micky ! Where are you ?? Please tell me that you’re not still home……”

“Ummmm…I’m not home..”

“ Yes you are ! I can hear Yoogeun in the background..”

“ Haerin…I’m sorry but mom isn’t home as yet… Okay.. Why don’t you just go to the concert and I’ll meet you there..”

“ Are you sure ?? “

“ Ne.”

“ Okay bye…and you better not stand me up !!”

“ Don’t worry…I won’t “ I hung up the phone. The ramyun was almost finished.

“ Micky noona….I’m hungry….” Yoogeun pouted.

I pinched his cheeks.

“ Just give me a few more minutes.. “

He nodded.

When mom reached home I had already fed Yoogeun and I hurriedly took a shower and put on this.

I didn’t have time to find the best outfit so I just put on the first things that I saw.

On my way to the concert

 

Rain was pouring which meant that there was a lot of traffic….

Just great..Now I’m never going to reach there. But I can’t disappoint Haerin…

I got out of the bus and seeked  shelter .. I wasn’t that far away from the where the concert was being held.. I could walk the rest of the way. I put up my hood and Zig-Zagged through the line of traffic.

I was in the middle of the road when a car sped up and almost knocked me over.. Lucky thing I jumped out of the way….but that caused me to bumo into someone and we both went tumbling to the ground.

Omo…..

I got up immediately and helped the person up…

“ M-Mianhae..I didn’t mean to ……”

“ Don’t worry .. It’s okay..” he smiled at me. I couldn’t see his face well because he had a sunglasses on plus he wore a Beanie on his head. Why is he wearing a Sunglasses on ??? It’s raining.

“ Aishhh.. I  have 45  minutes of walking to do again. Stupid rain ! “ I muttered to myself.

“ Ummm..where are you going ? “ he asked .

“ I have to meet my friend at the SHINee concert …. But I doubt that I would get there in time..She’s gonna hate me..”

“ You want a ride?..Because I’m headed that way  “

“ Umm..sure..”

I know it was stupid of me to take a ride from a stranger but he seem friendly enough …and I REALLY needed to get to that concert before Haerin kills me..

He led me to a limo..hmmmmmmmm that’s weird. Why does he have a limo ?

We were sitting in the limo and it was very awkward because none of us were talking.

Then his cell phone rang.

“ Hyung.. I’m on my way..I had to stop and get something....”

When he was finished with his conversation. He asked me my name.

“ Micky..and what’s your name ? “

He laughed. “ My name is Lee Taemin..”

Hmmmmm……Lee Taemin…I’ve heard that name somewhere before..but where ??

I just couldn’t put my finger on it….

“ Oh okay..” was my reply.

He looked shocked at first but then it soon faded away.

Still on our way to the concert

 

I was feeling really sleepy from all the hustling and bustling so I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes. Soon enough I fell asleep .

When I woke up I was surprised to see that I was leaning on taemin’s shoulder and his head was leaning on my head and he was holding my hand playing with my fingers. But surprisingly…it calmed me.

I just closed my eyes .

He was humming a song..i tried to remember where I heard it from before…but my mind wouldn’t let me. Hmmm it sounded like Replay by SHINee.

My eyes were still closed when I felt taemin move his head from on top of mine. He was still playing with my fingers and I felt my heart clench every time he touched them….

But then I felt him raise my head off of his shoulders . I automatically opened my eyes. He looked at me and his hand then my cheek….His sunglasses were off now so I could finally his face…

It was only then that I finally figured out who he was.

It was SHINee’s  ,Lee Taemin…..

I was in shock and I was about to pull away………when his lips crashed into mine…

His lips were soft….

My mind was telling me to pull away but my heart was controlling me. I kissed him back..Our lips were moving in synchronization. This was my first kiss…..

Then he pulled away and looked away. His face turned and so did mine.

“ S-Sorry …. I didn’t mean to do that ……..”

I couldn’t find anything to say…….

“ I like you,” He blurted out.

He looked flustered and his face turned redder.

My eyes bulged out.

He likes me ???? LeeTaemin from SHINee…..likes me……

“ I-I like you too.” I managed to stutter out.

My heart controlled my body at that point in time and I couldn’t believe that I had actually said that…

“ Really ! “ he shouted .

I laughed…

Then his lips pressed to mine one more time . 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

SO MICKY >>WHAT DO YOU THINK ???