My Gentle Giant

In Love With Summer [ONE-SHOT]

~Summer's POV~

Before I could register what was going on, Zhou Mi had already pinned me to the wall behind me, his hands slowly winding themselves around my waist, making me moan into his mouth. His hands only tightened on my hips, him responding with a low growl that I could feel against my hands, which were pressed against his chest.

Then I felt something moist brush against my lips, begging for entrance.

I moaned, my knees giving out below me, which only caused Zhou Mi to tighten his arms around me even more. Slowly and shyly, I opened my mouth a little under his very persuasive and very good tasting lips so his tongue could sweep inside.

I whimpered, my hands clinging to his shoulders so I didn't collaspe under his amazing kiss.

His tongue found mine in my mouth and his began to lay across mine, immediatley gaining dominance of the kiss. Of course, ZhouZhou would always have control over me, since he was so tall. But that didn't stop him from treating me like I was a breakable little doll.

After a few more minutes of him caressing the inside of my mouth with his tongue, Zhou Mi slowly pulled back. Then, before I knew what he was doing, he had picked me up and was cradling me to his chest as he walked to the kitchen of our apartment. He set me down on the counter, gently kiss my forehead before walking over to the fridge to pull out some food for the two of us.

While his back was turned, I finally released a deep breath that I'd been holding since the whole kissing fiasco had begun a half-hour ago. I reached behind me, pulling my shoulder-length brown hair into a ponytail because the room was really hot. After I was done with my hair, I looked over to where Zhou Mi was standing, his back to me.

It was then that I noticed the tank top he was wearing, which in turn brought his muscular arms to my attention. I absently bit on my lip as I watched him set the stove to cook the ramen, watching the muscles in his arms and back ripple as he moved.

It was like he had no idea how truly hot he was.

Or how much he was torturing me.

Just as he finished pouring the ramen in the pot, he looked up and caught me look at him. A sly grin came across his lips, making me blush and look away. I heard him turn the stove on before I could hear him walking over to me, right before I felt his hands slide themselves around me, his one hand resting on my stomach while the other slid around my back to rest on my hip. Then he pressed his lips against my jaw, which was an easy target considering my hair wasn't in the way.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! I cursed myself as my eyes flutterd close against the touch of his lips on my skin. I whimpered a little, feeling his fingers splayed out across my tummy, his other hand tightening around my hip.

Just when I thought the torture couldn't get any worse, Zhou Mi trailed his lips down my jaw, towards my neck.

Oh, God. I whimpered out loud, earning a low grunt from him in responce.

Zhou Mi knew that my neck was my weak spot. He could get anything he wanted when he toyed with my neck like he was about to.

He pressed long, open-mouthed kisses on my neck, lifting his hand off my tummy to tilt my head up so he'd have more access. I moaned softly, biting on my bottom lip to try and calm myself but that was doing no good whatsoever.

Then I felt his tongue lay itself against my pulse point, making me moan a little more louder than I'd meant to.

This, in turn, caused Zhou Mi to growl in response and I blushed even more than I already had been.

"Z-Zhou..." I mumbled, sighing softly as I closed my eyes against his torment. How can someone who looked like an angel be this...tortorous?

"Yes?" He breathed, his hand now cupping my neck so I wouldn't pull away.

"I--I...Mmm..." That was about as coherent I could sound at the moment, with him nibbling on my neck and earlobe.

The oven beeping caused Zhou to growl softly against my neck, his lips coming up to touch my earlobe before I felt his teeth sink into the skin there.

Then he was gone, standing over the ramen that had finished cooking.

I really couldn't breathe. It was like Zhou Mi wanted to torture me. I watched him pour the ramen into bowls for the two of us, lifting them off the counter as he raised an eyebrow at me before setting them on our dining room table.

I swallowed nervously, looking at him as he turned to face me.

"Um, Zhou?"

"Yes?"

I bit my lip, smiling sheepishly before holding out my arms to him. Since our counter was really tall and I was really short, I had to have Zhou Mi's help to get off the counter. He always thought it was cute but sometimes I thought it made me seem pathetic.

Zhou Mi walked over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist gently before picking me off the counter and setting me on the ground. I looked up at him, motioning for him to lean down so I could kiss his cheek before I walked over to our table, sitting down where one of the bowls were.

Zhou Mi sat beside me, picking up his chopsticks to begin eating his ramen as I did the same. It was amazing that he looked so innocent after just...pinning me to a wall then a counter and torturing me with those perfect lips.

He wasn't fair *insert pout here*

I began to eat my ramen slowly, since I hadn't ate since lunch which was around noon today. Glancing at the clock on the wall, I could see it was now nearing midnight and my growling stomach made me aware of that.

Just as put a mouthful of ramen in my mouth, a hand found it's way to my leg. I jumped, dropping my chopsticks on the table and half-choking on my ramen from the shock.

Zhou Mi kept his hand on my thigh, looking over at me with a worried expression on his face. "Summer?" He whispered my name softly, his other hand reaching up to gently brush my hair away from my face.

I waved my hand dismissvely, taking a sip of the water he'd placed in front of me. It seemed to work on clearing my throat by my beet red face wasn't going to change anytime soon, since his hand was still sprawled out around my knee. His thumb gently rubbed circles there as he gave me an innocent smile before removing his hand to finish eating.

Innocent. Not a word you'd describe Zhou Mi with, surprisingly. Sure he was a sweetheart but when it came to me...well, he'd always be so sneaky with his kisses and words. Like the first time he kissed me in front of SJM...

~Flashback, Two Years Before~

Being in a room surrounded by seven gorgeous young men was something that a girl like me could only dream of. But since I'd practically grown up with these boys, I was used to being surrounded by at least a dozen of them at a time.

My brother, Eunhyuk, sat on the one couch talking to his two best friends, Kyuhyun and Donghae. Since he was not a member of Super Junior M, he still wanted to come support his best friends and other bandmates. Since he knew I hadn't seen Zhou Mi since the promotions for 'Super Girl' began almost two months ago, he invited me to tag along.

So that explains why I sat in the back corner of the room, tucked under the arm of the tall Chinese man of Super Junior M. The tall, handsome, sweet, and amazing boyfriend I called Zhou Mi. Or more specifically, penguin. That was my special nickname for him.

For the thousandth time, I felt Zhou press his lips against the side of my head and for the thousandth time, I blushed. It didn't matter how long we'd be apart--whenever he'd see me, he'd act like it'd been weeks. But I wasn't going to complain.

"Gege, I think we're getting ready to go on." Henry said from across the room, to Hangeng.

SJM's leader stood off to the side with Ryewook and Siwon. He smiled softly at the maknae of SJM before looking at the members sprawled out across the room.

"Let's go do this guys!" He smiled, gesturing for his dongsaengs to follow him.

All the members filed out of the room, except for mine.

Zhou only tightened his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly to hug him, burrying my face in my chest.

"I'll be back soon, alright?" He whispered lowly in my ear, kissing it gently.

I nodded, pulling back to kiss his nose.

"ZhouZhou, we gotta go." Kyuhyun peeked back in the room, smiling.

Zhou smiled at him before looking back down at me, his fingers playing with my bangs. "Summer?"

"Neh?" I smiled shyly.

"...Saranghae." He leaned down, pressing his lips firmly to mine, his hand resting on the side of my neck so my head was tilted up toward him.

"Awwww!" The chrous of voices came from the doorway, making me jump back from my boyfriend, gasping and blushing.

Super Junior M and my brother all stood there, smiling.

Zhou only chuckled, kissing my lips once more before he followed his bandmates out of the room.

~End Flashback~

"What's got you smiling like that?" Zhou Mi's voice brought me out of my memories, making me jump and look at the handsome Chinese man sitting next to me, those black rimmed glasses framing his eyes. His ever present sweet smile was on his lips, which were a little too close to mine to keep my thoughts on track.

"Just thinking about the first time you kissed me." I said shyly, stirring my ramen with a chopstick.

He chuckled, shaking his head before placing a hand on the back of my neck, his thumb massaging gently. "First of many amazing kisses,"

I blushed, smiling at my bowl of ramen.

Zhou Mi sighed before I felt him leaning closer, his one hand turning my face towards his while the other wound around my waist. His lips were back on mine, gently moving mine as he stood the two of us up from the table. I did the best I could to wrap my arms around his neck, since he was so tall. It did help that he had picked me off my feet, just like he always had.

"Saranghae." Zhou Mi breathed as he broke his lips from mine, trailing them down my jaw and neck, and nibbling.

"Mmm...Wo ai ni." I breathed in Chinese, smiling against his sweet assault.

Then he picked me up, carrying me off down the hallway towards the room we shared.

That night, I learned how gentle Zhou Mi truly was.

 

 

Well? :) Was it good enough? ^_^ I got struck with this idea after I created probably the cutest couple ever using Chae on Facebook xD Summer belongs to the lovely and dear friend of mine, Eline501, who owns Summer ^_^ I dedicate this to her and Summer :)

Zhou Mi and I hope you've enjoyed ^_^