Collars - TeukChul

Super Junior Drabbles

Title: Collars (TeukChul)

Summary: Heechul's not shy to admit that he finds Leeteuk's outfit for their Bonamana performance to be hot. Especially the collar.

Author's Note: Another Bonamana performance inspired TeukChul drabble. Enjoy!


 

Heaving out a load pant, Heechul side-eyed the figure next to him. Leeteuk was also gasping, trying to catch his breath after their latest Bonamana show. The other members were standing around as well, some trying to remember how to breathe properly and others yelling excitedly about their successful performance. Heechul still couldn't take his eyes off of Leeteuk, specifically his neck where a white and gray patterned choker adorned the lightly tanned flesh. It looked very much like a tight fitted collar, even though Heechul knew the accessory wasn't.

Without realizing it, he had raised his arm, hand reaching out to brush against the top edges of the fake leather material and along Leeteuk's neck startling the other. The skin there was slick with sweat, hot from exertion, and Heechul had to bite back the moan when he thought of other reasons why the male's skin could feel like that.

Leeteuk, who had been watching Heechul carefully, raised an eyebrow. His expression shifted from confusion to amusement as he caught on to where Heechul's thoughts had drifted.

“Hmm. Maybe I should find a way to sneak the choker back with us,” he murmured quietly so Heechul was the only one to hear.

Heechul let out a groan, immediately thinking of all the ways they could use it. “Do it,” he demanded.

Leeteuk smirked, then quickly reigned in his expression to look demure.

“Of course, Master.”