Fireworks

내가 왜 이럴까? (Why am I like This?)

Today is the last stage performance for  “Ready to Get Hurt”, then the vixx member will be resting for a while. After the show they met up with their fan to bid their goodbyes and also thanking them for their support throughout their activity.

The weather are still cold, after bidding their goodbyes, the Vixx member hurried to their car not knowing that cameras has been installed in their car. Hyuk was the 1st one to enter the car and he was surprise to discover the crew for MTV Plan V  Diary. Ravi who followed after Hyuk inside the car notice the cameras, when suddenly Leo yank open the door on the left side smashing the camera that was place at the backseat. Unaware of the reason behind the camera Leo, N and Ken enter the car.

Leo started  to panic when he saw all the camera there’s even one place infront of his seat, He have been avoiding the camera since their debut days unlike his other member, Leo is really shy infront of cameras.  Not knowing what to do and especially when his other member are being chaotic inside the car and not forgetting his manner he ask in a low voice “should we do a greeting? Is it ok if we don’t”. with the noises inside the car his other member probably didn’t heard him so he just let it pass.

Then Ravi suggested they do their greeting first. “ 안영하새요 Real V. V.I.X.X빅스입니다” they greeted unanimously. After the greet Leo put on his headphone and just let N deal with what is coming for them.

The crew handed N a red envelope with a mission written inside, not interested in it Leo continues to play music on his phone . N who notice him pulled Leo’s Headphone off  “Leo ya..Leo ya? Pay attention please” N said in his cheery voice. Satisfied that Leo is now paying attention to him N continue to read their mission.

After N finish reading it they got even more confuse “Vacation? But didn’t they use vacation as an excuse for training right?” N said to . “I’m not doing it, If it’s training” Ken said to the camera while Ravi kept struggling with the detached camera Leo smash earlier . But when N read the last part In their mission card and it says healing vacation all the member shout in excitement except Leo who was observing the weather outside the window “Ah the weather is nice” Leo says to himself. N once again caught Leo not paying attention “Leo ssi please pay attention and close the window” Leo close the window immediately, sometimes he hate it when N pays attention to what he’s doing and just wont leave him alone. He knows  N just don’t want him to be left out but he really annoyed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While N was panicking that the car might explode and after getting the instruction from the PD earlier finally they reached Jeongdongjin  station. After they were told to wait for the sunrise VIXX member plays around on the beach and after winning the pushing game against the dongsaeng line N,Leo and Ken will be styling the losers for next week filming for VIXX Plan V diary.

They also decided to go to the convenient store and bought some fireworks and light in on the beach, Hyuk who confesses that he never played with fireworks before was so fascinated and he even clench both of his hand together watching the fireworks. While watching their maknae with his eomma smile, N notices Leo taking picture of the fireworks, even if Leo rarely shows his emotion N notices that Leo has his romantic side too.

N knows he has a deeper feelings towards Leo not just as a friend but something more, N knows that some of his overly skinship action with Leo are a desperate way for him to be able to embrace and hug Leo whenever he has a chance to do it even if Leo really hate it from the bottom of his heart, N didnt mind he has a right as a leader (or is he?). Shaking his head to wake himself from his stupor N turn his attention back to his dongsaeng and join them watching the fireworks.

Leo places his phone back in his pocket after taking pictures of the fireworks, he was glad that even with the shooting still going on they can still have fun like this, he might not show it on his face but he is really happy right now. Leo looks to his side and saw N smiling and laughing happily watching Ravi and Ken trying to imitate Goku’s kamehameha power using the firework.  N might be annoying with his overly skinship and chatterbox mouth but when he really smile like right now or being a mother figure for their younger member  Leo cant help but having this warm feeling rush over him.

Leo smile a bit while watching N but when N look back at him, he quickly change his expression and focuses on something else. N walk towards Leo and stand beside him continue watching their dongsaeng like their parents, well literary he and Leo are the Eomma and Appa of VIXX  being the two eldest member in the group, N is the Eomma and Leo is the Appa.

“Taekwoon ah..are you cold?” N ask  when he notice Leo kept blowing in to his hands and stuffing them back into his jacket. But all he got for an answer is Leo shaking his head telling him no. Sometimes N really hate it when Leo just kept quiet when he has problem or sick.  Lucky for Leo, N can read him like an open book (well that’s because N always pays a lot of attention to him).

N moves away from Leo and went somewhere, Leo was a bit sad when N moves away from him. Sometimes he hate himself, why cant he just say things honestly such as “yeah, I’m cold” or even a ‘thanks’ for caring. Leo just slump his shoulder and let out a huge sigh. He really hate being cold at N especially when he has feeling towards N.

He notices his feeling towards N is more than a friend when both of them appear in Brian Joo’s  ‘Let This Die ‘ MV. In the video He act the scene where he first met the girl in a bar while N act the scene where he capture the girls heart. It was on set when they were told N need to kiss the girl, during that time N was so nervous but excited to be able to do it, at first Leo feels nothing as he still didn’t know about his own feeling. But once he saw N kissing the girl he cant help feeling sad and his heart hurt when he saw the scene that the averted his eyes from the monitor.

Coming back from reminiscing his memory, Leo just stand on the beach and let out an exasperated laugh, hating himself for not being able to let N knows about his feeling. While still beating himself inside his head he felt warm coming on his hand when he look up he saw N standing infront of him placing a hot cup of coffee in his hand.

“here, coffee, it’ll warm you up” then N took his place beside Leo and took a sip of his own coffee. Leo is extremely happy that N came back “Hakyeon ah..thank you” He said in his usual low voice. N nodded and smile happily and pat Leo’s head “aigoo uri Leo..you’re welcome” just when he felt good N went and ruin the moment, he got really annoyed when N started pinching his cheek treating him like a kid he smack N’s hand away and glares at him. “ok..ok arasseo I’ll stop” and N shows his y face at Leo. Leo just sigh and kept staring at N who kept murmuring under his breath. "I must be crazy..." Leo thought to himself.

 

 

 

ok....how was it...pls comment but be nice hehehe i'm still new to this...