6

The beach story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae's pov


I yawned, and rubbed my eyes slowly. I stirred in my sleep and opened my eyes a bit, and sleep again. But then I snapped my eyes opened. A gentle smile. T-the hot guy?! What was he doing in my house??!
Oh wait a minute.
I glanced around. It's not my house! I'm still in the office!

"Have a good sleep?" Donghae asked me, smiling. He already put on his shirt and jeans. Looks even more handsome than only with the lifeguard uniform.

"Uh.." I sat up and glanced at the clock. Already 8 p.m. "Why you're still here?" I asked him, and pulled away the jacket that covered my body as a blanket.

Donghae picked the jacket and put it on,"well I was waiting for you to wake up" he smiled.

Omo! It's his jacket! Was he covered my body earlier?? Kyaah!! And where's everybody else?? Now I'm just alone with him!!
"W-where's everybody?"
I stood up while packing my things.

"Already home, I guess" he smiled. "You make the ahjussi exhausted with the meeting, he said you continued the meeting with him until 5 p.m?"

Well yeah, since I want to catch the target.

"Was that because you're waiting for me until my shifts over..?" He smiled playfully.

I widened my eyes.
"Yah! In your dream!" I stucked my tounge out, and walked back to my car to go home.

The hot guy locked the door and followed me from behind.
"Bye dear~" he waved at me when I drove my car away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter