The beach story

The beach story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae parked his motorcycle in front of the sea, he's sitting on his bike while watching the waves on the dark blue sea. Almost a month he did this new hobby and he quite love it. His black hair were blew by the wind and he silently enjoying the view,until..

"Achoo!!!"

Donghae shivered. It's 11 pm and he's sure no one around.
"W-who's there..?"

"Umm nobody!" A voice.

Donghae frowned. But then he shivered again, realizing that the voice came from behind the stone.
"How can you answer if you're nobody..?" Ridiculous.

"Eh..umm..,, I mean.. Meeoowth~" the voice tried to fake a cat's sound.

Donghae's terrified feeling gone, and he chuckled.
"Seriously, if you don't want to appear in a second, I'll go there and pulled you out by my self" he talked to a stone near him, where the voice came from.

Then, a boy slowly walked from behind the huge stone. Donghae stunned at the boy's appearance. He's....cute. He has a pale skin, and blonde hair, and his face just beyond handsome, like an angel.

"I..I'm sorry.."

Donghae smiled to him.
"For what..?"

"F-for disturbing your time.."

"Nah..not at all. What are you doing here at the time like this?"

"I'M NOT WATCHING YOU!" The boy blurted out.

Donghae smirked. "Hmm.. So you've been watching me..?"

The boy's eyes widened. "I just said I didn't!! I didn't watch you!!"

Donghae held his laughed and said,"well Yeah.. It's my first time here anyway.."

"Wh-what..?" The boy's eyes snapped opened even wider if it's possible.

"Yeah.I never been here before.."

"B-b-but..didn't you always here for few weeks..?"

"Really? Nah.. I didn't.. Maybe you mistaken? What? Do you see someone like me here? Didn't you see the legs? Was it flew on the air or stepped on the ground? Maybe he's a ghost--"

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!" The boy's ran in circled in panicked and then pointed at Donghae,
"Youu...!! You were there!! I've been watching you for a month!!! I knew it!! It's not a ghost..!!!! Kyaaaa!!!! Nooo,, don't let it be a ghoossst!!!!"

Donghae chuckled at the latter's cuteness. He walked to the boy who's still running in circle and captured his waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter