3

The beach story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov

I was leaning against the beach house, talking with some bikini girls when a car came and parked in front of the office.

I watched a guy walked out from that car to the office. Lee hyukjae.

I smiled unconciously, remember what he did yesterday. I shook my head. He's so cute.

I bid goodbye to the girls and walked to the office. I don't know why, but I want to see that lee hyukjae again. And , if possible.

-----

Hyukjae's pov

When I arrived at the beach, the first time I saw was that hot guy flirting with some y girls at the beach house. Ugh. Not that I care, though. But can't he chose?? Those girls were like ! Wearing that kind of clothes here!
...Err wait. It's the beach, so yeah they're wearing bikinis. Ah so pabo, hyukkie!
But, why a swim suit for girls has to be bikini?? Why not a kimono or..or a spacesuit?? Aish. Whatever!

I puffed my cheeks and parked my car in front of the office. I walked out of my car and walked to the office.

"Ahjussi! How's all the new people doing?" I asked my ahjussi who took care of this beach.

He smiled, motioned me to sit and answered, "well, donghae is fine"

"Great then--WAIT. I didn't ask about him!!!" I nearly shouted, while the ahjussi laughed. "I'm asking about ALL the new people!!"

"Fine, fine.. And they all are good. Great swimmer, perfect manner. Don't worry much, mr.lee"

I nodded, but then pouted.
"Perfect manner huh? Not what I saw just now" I muttered.

"Eh? What? What did you see? Is one of them doing something bad? Tell me and I'll seriously warned them" the ahjussi stood up.

Well, not that serious though. It's just that hot guy who's flirting..
"N-no..nothing"

"Is it a life guard who flirted with the girls?"
A voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter