The end

School Rumble

 

"I swear that no one can replace you in my heart."


Woohyun slowly tiptoed to Hyekyu's class  that morning. The freshly baked cookies, macaron and cupcakes were placed on her table. 

Obviously, Woohyun was great in cooking. He plastered a smile on his face, hoping that Hyekyu would love it. He quickly walked out from the class and off to his class, that was located on the 3rd floor.

Hyekyu, who didn't know anything was shocked to see the freshly baked cookies, macarons and cupcake. 'Who sent me these?' she whispered. Then, she noticed a small card near the cookies. Hyekyu read the message inside it. 'Oh, my. I... I... Don't what to do with these.' she let out a heavy sigh and put the food inside her eco friendly bag. 

Then, she stared out the window, thinking what she had done to him. 'I think, I should him the truth.' 

 

~*~

 

Woohyun noticed that Hyekyu didn't eat the food he gave. He sighed and sat lazily at the table. 'I think I should give up. It's useless. She doesn't like me.' he thought. Sunggyu patted his back. 

"Yah, there are a lot of girls out there. Why you would wait for her? She doesn't like you." Woohyun glared at Sunggyu and stood up as like he wanted to punch Sunggyu.

"Yeah, you're right. I think I should forget her." The others agreed with Woohyun. They tried to comfort him. Then, out of the blue, Hyekyu arrived at their table. She smiled to Woohyun but he didn't curve a smile to her.

"Woohyun, I've to tell you something. I-"

"That's enough, Hyekyu. We heard all of it." Sunggyu interrupted her. 

"Yeah, you're playing with Woohyun's heart." Sungyeol shot her with his laser words. 

"No. I-" 

"Listen, if you don't like him. You should tell the truth from the start." Hoya began to join the conversation. Hyekyu's eyes became watery. 

"Look what you had done to Woohyun hyung. He already did the surprise to you at the cafe and school! Are you trying to humiliate him?" said Myungsoo, almost raising his voice.

"Stop it, guys. Come on, let's go to other place." Woohyun and the others stood up and went to other table. Hyekyu bit the bottom of her lips, trying not to cry. She then walked out the cafeteria and went to the washroom. 'Poor Hyekyu.' Woohyun whispered. Her friends didn't want to disturb her or else, it would become worse.

"Hyung, are you feeling okay?" Sungjong asked. Woohyun looked at him and nodded indifferently. 

"Forget about her. She made you like this." Sunggyu put his arm around Woohyun's shoulder.

As the school ended, Hyekyu quickly left the class. Aewook noticed that Hyekyu was a bit different. She knew that Hyekyu actually loved Woohyun. But her ego was too high up in the sky to admit that she loved him.

"Hyekyu, you should tell him the truth." she said to herself and sighed. Well, only Aewook and Dongwoo who knew that Hyekyu actually fell in love with Woohyun. 

Hyekyu walked slowly to the park. Every time she had a problem, she would go there and cry. She went to her all-time favorite place to sit.

"Urgh, this is all my fault! I should tell him the truth!" she yelled. Luckily, no one was there. She cried and cried until her eyes were swollen. Minutes later, she felt that someone was sitting behind her. But, she didn't turn her back.

"Why are you crying?" a male asked. She didn't answer and cry.

"Well, if you have a problem, why not you tell me. I'm a good listener." Hyekyu wiped her tears.

"I usually go here when I'm sad or angry. This is my favorite place. My parents usually brought me here before they died." she then stopped and cried again.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I always go here too. But not always since people call me happy-go-lucky guy." Hyekyu chuckled a bit and wiped her tears again. 

"So, tell me. What's the problem." he said.

"Well, I love someone but I was too ego to admit that I like him. I even humiliated him. I tried to talk to him but he kept running away from me. I actually love him." Hyekyu's eyes began watery again. She remembered the things that happened this morning.

"Plus, I should tell him the truth from the start. I should't agree with that stupid dare!" 

"You played Truth or Dare?" he asked. Hyekyu nodded her head. 

"I encountered problem too." he began to tell his problems. Maybe it could be an inspiration for Hyekyu to find another guy aside from Woohyun. 

"I like this girl from the day she talked to me, well, us. She said that she liked me but then, she rejected me in front of the whole school." he sighed. 'She rejected you? I felt like we're in the same condition.' 

"Do you really like him?" he asked.

"No. I don't like him. I love him." 

"Well, you should go and tell him that you love him." Hyekyu smiled. Well at least, she knew that the guy understood her feelings.

"So, it's time for me to ask you back. Do you like that girl so much?"

"No. I don't like her anymore."

"Why?" Hyekyu was curious.

"Because I love her." he said and smiled. 

"Do you think that she has another guy?" he shrugged. 

"I don't know. I rarely see her with her boyfriend, well, never." he played with the dry leaves and threw it on the ground. 

"I think I should go with one last try. If she rejects me again, I think I'll move on to find another girl." he said bitterly. 'I think this is how it feels to be played. I toyed a lot of girls in the school. Now, I regret everything.'

"Erm, sir. Thanks for your advice." Hyekyu stood up and fixed her uniform.

"Please, don't call me sir. Call me Woohyun." Hyekyu widened her eyes in disbelief. She turned back and saw Woohyun, fixing his uniform too. It was Woohyun all the time.

"Woohyun oppa..." she said slowly. Woohyun lifted up his head and stunned. 

"Hyekyu... It was you..." he blinked his eyes. Their faces became red. Minutes passed but they didn't move a bit, staring at the ground.

"You heard all of it, right?" Hyekyu started to break the 'ground staring competition'. Woohyun nodded his head and smiled.

"I should let you talked first. I'm so sorry." 

"No, I'm the one who needed to apologize."

"I forgive you since you're born." Woohyun became greasy again. Hyekyu chuckled and smiled. The both of them walked back to home. On the way home, Woohyun kept stealing glances at Hyekyu who was staring at the ground and kicking the pebbles. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Then, he made his first move.

Hyekyu startled a bit and then she smiled. She held his hand tightly as she didn't want him to lose. Woohyun lowered down his head to her level and whispered,

"I swear that no one can replace you in my heart." he said and added up the greasiness. Hyekyu, without hesitant, tiptoed to Woohyun's level and kissed his cheek. His face, as well as Hyekyu's became red. They looked at each other and chuckled.

So, that's the end of their lovey-dovey story~


Kya!!! FINISHED! XD Hope you guys were enjoying it! ;) Kindly leave me a comment about the ending. Or I should do another ending with tragic style? XDD