Chapter 1 - A Place I Thought Never Existed

It changed our lives

Myungsoo's POV

 Ever since I was a child, I protected one person it was my sister.Our parents died when my sister was at the age of three. She cried all day, her reason was, she wasn't even able to see them alive.

 Everytime I go to school she was always next to me. My classmates would always bully her. She doesn't mind them.  

 We were poor. Loan sharks would always come to our house and wreck our things. They would even hurt my sister so we decided to switch hometowns. New school means new people and everything. Our life here is peaceful now. We went to a school and I took an entrance exam. Luckily I passed. On my first day of school we prepared so many things.

 As Seol and I were walking towards my new school, I heard some people talking and heard their conversation.

"Hyung, how could we beat them? They're too powerful!"a guy exclaimed.

"Oppa, he's right. " a girl with a high pitched voice said.

I thought it was something connected with gangs. It's pretty funny too that they were talking behind those tall bushes, but the last statement made me feel weird.

"Listen, what we can do is undergo lots of training. Kai since you can just teleport and nothing else, training hard is the best for you. Krystal, up until now you still can't master how to control objects right! Since only the two of you are here, you are the only ones who I can lecture on." a guy with a low voice said.

I still thought they were joking but they sound so serious. I told Seol that we should continue to walk now when someone pulled me really hard. It hurts.

"What were you doing?" the guy with the low voice said. 

I scanned the people there. There were only three of them. As I remeber there were two names that was said just now, Krystal and Kai? Ofcourse, Krystal would be the girl and I think the other one is Kai and the guy with the low voice is who? I was distracted by my thought when this girl who can't control objects shouted at me.

"Yah! Yongguk oppa asked you if what were you doing?!" 

"Walking?" I said nervously.

"Yah! Did ou here what we were talking about?" she shouted again.

"Stop shouting!" I bet all the people would be giving weird looks by now.

"Just let him in the guild. I bet he would shut up if you'll do that." the guy who can just teleport said.

"Yah! Kai you made it obvious!!!" 

"Why do you keep on shouting and starting your words with 'yah'? I suddenly blurted?

"Yah! What did you say?!" she gave me a dead stare.

She was about to punch me when Yongguk stopped her.

"Come with me." he said.

And then I rembered getting pulled by someone. Wait how about Seol?

"My sister is there!" I shouted.

"She can handle herself." Yongguk said.

"She can't she's blind!" I shouted. He then let go on his grip on me. I was about to go to Seol when I saw Krystal was holding Seol's collar.

"Yah! Is this your sister?" she said irritatingly. Seol was panicking.

Before I could say a thing a guy came.

"Krystal, let go." the guy said quietly.

Krystal's face became pale and asked for forgiveness whie kneeling.

Yongguk then suddenly spoked. "My name is Bang Yongguk. I belive I'm your hyung. That girl is Krystal and that guy is Kai.Lastly this is Daehyun. Krystal respects him so much. He's the only one that he doesn't call 'yah'."

"Since you heard what we were talking about, the both of you, I mean you and your sister should come with us. Kai said.

All of us went to Yongguk's car. I dont's know why but it was awkward.

"Where are we going?" Seol asked.

"Somewhere." Daehyun said.

"So Myungsoo, what power would you want?" Kai asked. 

I gave him a curious face.

"Let me be able to see!" Seol shouted.

"Daehyun hyung, the power she wants was like, was it called The Great 6 Senses?" Kai asked.

" It means that you'll be really great or good at the 5 senses. You can hear things even from far away. See things in an extraordinary way. Also great sense of smelling and feeling. And about the tasting I think it's just something that you can just not mind." Yongguk said.

"Then why is it called The Great 6 senses?" Seol asked.

"Actually, the thing about the tasting is something that is yet unknown as I can say. People who possess that doen't even know that too. Lastly the 6th sense is pretty awesome as I can say. You can know ones aura, feelings and I think reading minds are one of them. In that 6th sense you'll be able to find where a person is if you want to know." he explained.

"Reading minds are one of them." Daehyun said.

"In like fictonal stories knowing auras, feelings and reading minds also knowing where they are, are different. But here it's all together."Kai said.

"Then I would like to have that power." Seol said.

"Sure, Seol. How about you Myungsoo?" Yongguk asked.

"Strength." I said simply.

"Why?" Krystal asked.

"Good thing you didn't star with 'yah'." I said jokingly.

"Yah!" she shouted.

"It's because I want to protect people simple as that." I said.

"We're here!" Yongguk said.

All of us got out of the car. The place where this people where living was so cool.

"A place you never thought existed, right?" Krystal asked.

I just nodded. I then saw Seol looking below. She then looked at me. 

"Oppa. Is that you?" Seol asked.

I nodded.

"Oppa, I can see!" she said happily.