Perfume 1 Part 1

I Hope She Smells My Perfume ~❤

           I tilted my head and I was looking at the painting which hang on the wall. I keep looking at it blankly eventhough I didn’t understand every single thing about the meaning of this abstract painting. I just smiled blandly. I turned around and walking straight to the couch then I sit calmly. I turned the tv on and grabbed the remote then switched it for the random channels. I gritted my teeth and the tears started  to flow on my cheek of the sudden. I started to sob and clenched my hands on the couch. The pain.. It felt like going to explode in my chest. I couldn’t bear it. My heart was really broken into pieces eventhough I tried to collected all of my heart by forgetting him. Yeah, forgetting him.. I already throw all of the stuff that he gave to me onto the trash. I had deleted his number, contacts, and everything about him. But still, why, what, I keep thinking about him? I stared to the tv blankly again and my eyes glanced up from the tv slowly. The painting.. It’s so colorful but I didn’t actually understand what it was about. Everytime I looked at it, my heart started to beating fast. It hurts so much, but, I still could feel a happy feeling deep down from my heart which made me smiled. I know.. I had thrown every stuff from him but it was useless because I still keeping his painting to me. Michaela Bliss, you are crazy..

            Tok tok.. ~

            I heard a knocked but I didn’t care but stared at the painting again.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be continued..

 

Woah, that, was, so, short. Uhm. Hahaha come on guys.. It's only a beginning.. I just want you guys to feels how she was feeling from the whole pain. Hiks.. Hope she's okay.. :3
 
Anyhoo, if there are so many grammars error, please do tell me.. Pretty please? I'd appreciate that :) Hope there's no any misunderstanding while you done reading it :) If you do, just ask me directly :)
 
Okay plz give me a comment, advice, and everything nice :p :3
 
Please do looking forward ! :) Love you guys!
 
 
With love,
 
 
TR <3