— hair secrets (tips)

— cherrykoko — fashion paradise // open!

Hair Secrets & Tips

this is for those who love their hair and wants to know about the secret tips that we can give. we advice this to be only read by girls since it's basically and mostly about them but for some bits, it can also apply to boys but again it's mostly girls~

1) Hair Up or Down? - tying you hair up frequently may cause damage because you'll have hair fall, but if needed you may tie your hair up but my advice is not to tie it up too often.

2) Brushing hair before showering/washing - your hair has many untangled knots and if you wash it while their's still knots it may cause you to pull your hair or to damage it by dissolving unwanted dirt.

3) Not to wash your hair everyday - washion your hair everyday may again cause hair fall but the most important bit is that if you wash it too often, it only produces more oil that will make your hair more greasy and oily, than not having to wash it frequently.

4) Don't use dye! - if you use hair dye ever so often, it may damage your scalp and also again causes hair fall. so i advice you (if you haven't dyed your hair yet) stick to your natural hair colour and then one day, you hair will be as perfect as you~

5) Threatening split ends - split ends are, as i may say myself, is every girl's worst enemy! i advice you not to keep on crushing you hair as you may end with no hair at all because you're pulling them! but just leave them alone and they will go away~

6) Curly haired - if you have curly hair, don't keep on crushing you hair trying to make it straight and also don't straighten your hair with a straightener as it may cause damage that you won't have anymore hair