Chapter 1

Married Life Of Mr.&Mrs; Nam (Sequel of I Still Love You)

Yong you’s POV

Few months later..

 

‘Sunshine~ wake up’ Woohyun whispered into my ear and kissed it lightly.

I smiled and lazily stretched my hands up with eyes still close.

Then I slowly opened my eyes to see Woohyun’s face was 1 cm close to my face,smiling to me.

‘its time for breakfast,come on hurry up’ woohyun said before peck me on the lips.

I nodded while smilling at his actions. Then I pulled his hand and we went to downstair to eat our breakfast.

 

Its been 2 months,woohyun and I married.I feel very lucky to have him as my husband.He is not Woohyun,the jerk guy I knew before.Now,he is Woohyun who is lovely,responsible and more mature man.

 

 you,as usual im going to pick you up at your office later for lunch okay?’ Woohyun reminded me while he was busy wearing his tie on,standing infront of the mirror.

‘sure oppa’ then I went towards him to help him with his tie.

Woohyun smiled to me and take this chance starring at my face although he didn’t know that my heart was beating faster at his seductive stared.

Once finished,both of us were ready to go to our work.

 

End POV.

 

No POV.

-At the Office-

 

‘Good morning Mr & Mrs. Nam’ One of the worker politely address them.

Woohyun and you smiled back to him due to his polite.

When #you almost arrive at her place,Woohyun stopped and facing her beautiful wife.

‘I will see you later sunshine,love you’ He kissed her forehead and cheek before smile at her.

‘okay.I love you more oppa’ She replied and kiss his cheeks back before both of them go to different direction.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

As I walked into my office,I was greeting by a lot of my staffs.

‘Mr.Nam,your father wants to see you at his office now’ said my assistant,Nina.

I  nodded and smiled to Nina before going to father’s office.

 

I knocked his door before enter it. Then I saw a girl wearing black skirt and blazer with her hair let off. *Who this girl? She looks younger than me* Woohyun silently thought.

 

‘Woohyun,come in and sit down here’.

I take a seat next to my father while the girl was seat infront of me.

‘Woohyun,as you know we having a project for our company soon.So I expect you need a partner for this project.’ Said Mr.Nam.

My eyes meet with her then her slowly curve into smile and politely bowed to me.

‘this young woman will be your partner,she is expert on this project.Her name Park Jiyeon.She will help you in this our project’ Mr.Nam said with his command tone.

‘but why woman? I don’t want any gossip especially you will be misunderstand’ I said,showing that I disagree with this merger.

‘don’t worry,you wont be jealous when it has related with work.you and I will talk about this to her’ Mr.Nam convinced me.

I don’t seem that I have any choices.I have to accept this for our company and my family future.I ogling at her face.She seems uncomfortable with what my father and I had discuss.

*She seems nice and innocent.i think it should be okay.you will understand about this* I thought.

After we finished discussing,Jiyeon and I went out from my father’s office.

‘I hope we will be comfortable with ourselves in this project’ Jiyeon said with her bright face,looking at me.

I awkwardly smiled to her ‘Sure,hope it will be okay’

She smiled for the last time before we separate ‘Have a nice day,Woohyun.See you on this week’ she waved at me with a big smiled on her face.

And my eyes just send her away until her figure vanished from my sight and I slowly sighed.

 

End POV