Washing Dishes

Maknae Luck

"YAH JANG YI JEONG, COME TO THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW"

Oh god, that's the Song Leader screaming for me again. Yes, Song Leader as in Song KyungIl, aka my lover. Many fans think of him as scary due to his huge build but he is a really nice guy when you start to know him. He does has his cranky modes especially when he takes on the leader role like now...

"YAH JANG YI JEONG!!! LOOK AT ALL THESE DISHES THAT YOU'VE NOT WASHED YET AND YOU STILL DARE TO PLAY AROUND WITH JAEHO?!?"

Isn't today Jaeho's turn to wash the dishes?!? It is a Thursday right....

"Hyung, it's Thursday today. It is Jaeho's turn to wash the dishes, not me"

"Maknae, please look at the clock"

*12:05am*

"It is 12:05am Friday, so it's your turn, not Jaeho's. Wash it well and good night~"

It is just 5 minutes, why can hyung be more caring for his cutie maknae?!? His cutie boyfriend?!? Screw this, gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Who the hell is this idiot who put in a cup for me to wash?!?!? Kim. Jae. Ho.

"Looks like my plan worked? Thank you maknae!"

Screw Kim Jaeho and his plans!!!! It was a plot by him to make me wash all these. All that pushing around during dinner time to agitate me, if only I didn't fell for that. Why am I the maknae?!? If only I was the hyung, I would totally ju-

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, who is this oh my god!!!! Stop tickling my neck!!!"

"Yah Jang Yi Jeong!!! How could you forget me in just 10 minutes?!?"

I recognise this voice, this voice of my lover, hehehe~ I try to turn around but KyungIl back hugs me super tightly

"Jeong-ie, you know what I did earlier was just to scare the members right? It was just that manager hyung was nagging at me for the dishes to be done. I have my leader duties too yeah? You would forgive your lovely hyung right?"

I feel light kisses on my neck, and I start to giggle uncontrollably. KyungIl totally knows my weakness, he is my lovely hyung after all.

"But what would I receive if I forgive you? You made me wash all these alone"

It's time to unleash a pouty YiJeong~

"Maybe you would receive a -"

I feel KyungIl's lips against mine in an instance. It feels like our first kiss one month ago, I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever we kiss. If only time could stop...

*Meanwhile from behind a pillar*
 

"Hehehehe, look at them having their KyungJeong moment. Do they think we're idiots?!?"

"Should we take a picture? We can use it to blackmail them in the future."

"Good idea! Do Kyun, get the camera now!"

"Here it is you lazy freak"

*back to the kitchen sink*

YiJeong's POV
What flash was that?!? That couldn't be a lightning in the dorm... KyungIl pulled away from the kiss :( I hear Do Kyun's voice?

"KIM JAEHO, WHY DIDNT YOU CHECK IF THE FLASH WAS ON?!? YOU PABO!"

I see SiHyoung and Do Kyun ganging up against Jaeho at a corner. Two tall hyungs against my short twinnie, this is a show to watch. It looks like their plan didn't work? Hehehe, pabo hyungs~ I feel KyungIl hugging me by my waist...

"Jeong-ie, can we continue in the room? I wanna cuddleeeeeeee"

Oh my god, is the Song Leader who was screaming at me less than 30 minutes ago doing aegyo on me?!? Looks like I gotta go comfort my big baby ;)