I change my mind

My Secret Crush
I open my eyes being blinded by the bright lights and people standing around me. "Sweetie your awake" My mom says rubbing my hand. "Where am I.. I have to be at school" I start to get up and take the blankets off of me. I then felt a hand push me back. " stay back you cant get up your on bed rest." I was confused I didn't remember what had happened. I look down I felt sort of woozy. "I feel fine! Can I go I have a big exam today and I have to be there." I hear a laugh and look from where the noise was coming from, it was my father. " Look at my baby girl worried about her school work, You had a concussion caused by a massive force hitting your head. Don't worry the school already knows they were the ones who contacted us." I look up toward the clock 10A.M. "no one really knows for sure but, there was one boy who was caring you" My mom smiled and grabbed my hand. "He was cute" my sister said with a big smile on her face. " Who was it?" I look at her in wonder. She walks toward my dad. "Im not really sure I didn't get his name. What a shame." She grabs her purse and puts on her coat. "Well sweetie we are going to go to our hotel and get settled in we will be back later but call us if you need anything." The walk toward me and kiss my head. "aaaaa you smell like dirt" I punch my little sister lightly on the arm. "You didn't have to kiss me" They wave to me a leave. I take my hand a feel my head because it started to hurt. I realized that I had a huge bandage on my head. "What the.." I whisper to myself. "Oh honey please don't touch your wound, its still on the process of healing." The nurse walks over to me and stands by the bed. "So how are you feeling? " She says while fixing my sheets. "Um I feel okay.. Im just still kind of confused on what happen last night.." I look at her. "You don't remember.. Goodness it was a big mess last night.. This guy was carrying you in last night and there was another following and they got in a fight right in the lobby.. I think the police carried them away" MY eyes widened in shock. "Wait I think they were just kicked out, So don't worry to hard" Suddenly I hear a voice. I look toward the voice it was Kyo. "How are you?" He says walking toward the bed. He had flowers in his hand. "Im doing good.. What are the flowers for..? " He Swept his hand across his hair all of his hair just falling back in place. "Aaliyah.. I like you" my heart dropped. " How can you like me when we just met.." and in my mind it was hard to deny that I had like him too, but I just didn't have enough courage to say so. "Something about you.. your different from all girls and I just cant help it.. every time I look at you my heart drops, and that first day we met I felt something.. and you sit there and say you didn't feel anything either! I know you did." He walks closer to me and grabs my hand. "umm ill go get you extra blankets.." The nurse hurried and walked out. " I looked at his belt buckle and slowly crept my eyes up his body. "I... your right! I do! so what we cant do anything about this.. I have a boyfriend." I breathe hard and look toward the ground. "He cheated on you... that isn't much of a good boyfriend.." I glare at him. "Can you go.. Please.. just go" He gets up and slowly walks toward the door. I breathe in relief. The next day I was released. My mother picked me up and then dropped me off at my school dorm. I then walked to the office signing in saying I was okay for school and there was no problem. "What happened between you and Hiro..?" mika asked sadly. I walked beside her and stopped. "Nothing.. it just over." I slightly smile. "Ah. Your better with out him .. im fully on your side" she laughs and grabs my arm. As we walked we laughed and joked I looked up and saw Kyo he was looking at papers but he was walking straight into me. I got scared and turned around. " what are you doing Mika shouted" I turn around to see if he noticed us yet. He looked up and smiled. "That guy..."