Sweet Day

Forever and Always

I´m sorry if this is not a good story. This is the very first fanfic I’ve written and on top of that, I am not soo great in English. So please try out and criticize me so I know what to do better ok?? Have fun!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Bangdae

Sweet Day

------------------>

All 6 members of B.A.P were in the practice room and that for nearly 5 hours now. Everyone was pretty exhausted, sweating and panting. But even though they were tired everyone was happy, and two of them because of a very different reason. Those two are Yongguk and Daehyun. They had their 4 year anniversary the day before and that just couldn´t leave their mind. They were a couple for 4 years already and B.A.P existed since 5 years. They outed themselves as gay 1 and a half years ago and even though they lost some fans and got some haters they were happier than ever. Right now they were dancing to the new song they were about to promote and concentrating hard on the choreography until their manager came in and declared that they have a little break.

 

Just as Daehyun was about to sit down, Yongguk appeared behind him and gave him a back hug. He laid his chin on Daehyuns shoulder and whispered into his ear “that´s just too much practice on one day”. Daehyun shivered at the breath of his lover against his ear and leaned his body against Yongguks. “I know, how much longer until we can go home?” Daehyun asked. “Hmm, I think a little over 2 hours.”

 

True to Yongguks words they went home after 2 and a half hour. In the car, Daehyun practically laid on Yongguk so that he could sleep.  And while Daehyun slept peacefully on Yongguk, Yongguk patted Daehyuns head and smiled to himself at how cute Daehyun looked. He couldn´t believe his luck to get such a great boyfriend, perfect in his mind.

 

As they arrived at the dorm, Yongguk had to carry Daehyun inside because 1. He didn´t want to wake him up and 2. Daehyun was a pretty heavy sleeper. Sometimes he thought that Daehyun could sleep through a Tornado. He went inside after everyone else and let Himchan close the door. As he went to their room he could hear the tired bickering of the Maknae-line and Himchan. They would never get too tired to argue. Yongguk gently laid Daehyun on their bed, yes their bed, they have had their own shared bed for 1 year because the others became too tired and annoyed with the constant change of beds and shifting one next to the other, so they threw both their old beds out and bought a new big one as an anniversary gift. He bend down to kiss Daehyun´s forehead and looked at his face, he seemed really peaceful and angel like while he slept. This perfect moment though was ruined by a loud crash in living room. Yongguk quietly cursed under his breath and went out of the room to see what the others did now. As he was stomping into the living room, still annoyed for the interruption, he could hear the curses of Himchan and Yongjae and as he turned to the open door of the living room he froze. He just didn´t expect to find what he was seeing right now. Zelo lay sleeping under the small coffee table with some cherry tomatoes next to his head, Jongup on the other hand lay on top of the table and he was also sleeping, still with a spoon in one hand and a bowl standing next to him on the table. It seemed that the two of them were hungry, ate and played at the same time (because he couldn´t explain why else they would be in those spots), and promptly fell asleep while doing so. It was a sight to behold and he was so glad to have a phone with a camera as he took a picture that he knew he would upload on twitter sometime. His eyes roamed the room to look for the thing that shattered and found a broken glass on the floor next to four feet. Those feet belonged to Himchan and Yongjae, both with a priceless expression of shock on their faces and he just needed to take a picture of them too. Just as he was about to step into the room and unfreeze the both shocked singers, a heavy head was laid on his shoulder. “What was the crash?” the sleepy voice of no one else than Daehyun asked. Yongguk chuckled “Jongup and Junhong were hungry, hyper and sleepy at the same time, the result is food beside their head as they sleep in really unusual places and Yongjae  and Himchan seem to be frozen in shock” he turned around and embraced Daehyun´s form with his arms and let out a quite laugh. “Shouldn´t we do something?” Daehyun asked while rubbing his eyes to see better, “no, I think we can go to bed and sleep a little, Jongup and Junhong seem comfortable in their spot and Himchan and Yongjae will eventually wake up from their trance and go to bed too. So, let´s go back ok? I´m tired and so are you” said Yongguk. After seeing the others too, Daehyun agreed and they went back into their room. As they both got into bed and cuddled together, Yongguk with his arms securely around the younger, both sighed in content. It was a hard day, but at the same time just as sweet and good. Slowly they fell into a much needed, restful and deep sleep, both with a smile on their face as the last thing they thought about was the other half of their life, the person to always be next to the one, their lover.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soooo, this was it. I hope it was good. And I´m sorry that it is so short and that you had to wait so long. So please tell me what you think about it xD 

I´m sorry if this is not a good story. This is the very first fanfic I’ve written and on top of that, I am not soo great in English. So please try out and criticize me so I know what to do better ok?? Have fun!!