고백합니다

Confession

 166275_1619322401261_1182421666_31462444

‘She’s the most beautiful angel I’ve ever seen, her long brown silky smooth hair, her full red lips, her smooth skin. Do I deserve to be with a woman like her?’ I thought to myself as I see her talk with her group.

We’ve been together for almost a month now but every time I’m with her, every time I hold her hands my heart always pound so hard against my chest wanting to get out. Nothing can compare to my happiness when I’m with her.

“Everyone we start in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!” the PD called and we started shooting though I still can’t take my eyes off of her.

Everyone talked about their stories, I laughed when it was funny, clapped when everyone did and nodded in something I agreed with but my attention was still on her. Every move she made was graceful, she was glowing as if the light was directed at her.

“Donghae-ssi!” Hodong hyung called which startled me. “Ne ~e ~eh!” I answered stuttering.

“Like I Promised!” he said while everyone looked at my board. “What does that mean?” he asked. I was thinking twice whether to do it right now or just wait for a while.

I ruffled my hair before talking and saw she was also looking at me, smiling her angelic smile. “Well, it’s actually a promise I made with this girl!” I started off and everybody said “Girl?” at the same time, even my best friend Eunhyuk and the members who I’m always with.

“Can I ask something to Donghae-ssi?” Brian hyung asked as he was raising her hands. Hodong hyung just nodded. I had a feeling he was going to ask about the rumours I’ve been involved in.

“Since we have Dara-ssi here as well, I just want to ask if the rumours between them are true?” he asked. I guessed right. The people around as started talking to each other, even her members were eyeing her. “Ah yeah! Are those true?” Seungi-ssi asked.

I bit my lower lip, putting my head back. I wasn’t good at lying and it made me worry about hiding everything. “Can I tell a story before answering that question?” I asked hoping it’ll give me time to think how I’m going to do this. “Yeah! Go ahead!” Hodong hyung agreed.

“Before this promise was made..” I paused thinking how to continue “a cute little love story started!” people were gasping and it made me smile. “It started one day when my friends didn’t make it on our usual lunch date!” I said and glared at the three who was putting their heads down. “Anyways, I’ve probably waited for about 3 hours, I couldn’t think about eating by myself coz I thought they might show up after all!” I sadly said which gained an awe and a ‘Yah’ at the three. “I was really hoping that they’ll show up and kept looking at all the door in the restaurant, when I saw her sitting by herself in the window side table!”

“So you first met her in the restaurant?” Hodong-ssi asked. He was leaning over, very interested in my story. It would have been the best story to win but today I’m not here for that.

I waved my hand no. “Ani, we’ve met before!” I said and he went, “Omo! Eodi?” he asked. “Music programs, idol gatherings etc!” I answered. “So she’s I an idol?” Wooyoung asked and I nodded yes. “At the time, I was just staring at her for who knows how long and I didn’t know what got into me and just walked to her table!” I continued.

“Donghae is not the type of guy who does thing’s irrationally, but this is a first!” Teukie hyung added. “What did you say?” Seungi-ssi eagerly asked.

“’Excuse me! I noticed that both of us are waiting for people who seems to not going to show up at all, so I was thinking if I can eat with you’ that’s what I said. After I said it, I mentally kicked myself for saying something like that, and obviously she wouldn’t say yes since it might start a scandal!” I said and they went oh. I looked at Hodong-ssi who was gesturing me to continue on and everyone laughed.  “Surprisingly she said yes!” I heard Juri-ssi awe behind me.

“Did she tell you what she was doing there?” someone asked. “Neh! It was the same reason as me!” I answered and they seemed surprised. “Fate?” someone said.

“While eating we were talking about a lot of things: like our group, activities and others. I found out that we had so much in common and it made me feel comfortable with her instantly.” … “Did you get her number?” Shindong hyung butted in and everyone looked at me curiously. “Neh, I did!” I answered. “So she’s the one you’ve been texting a lot lately?” Teukie hyung asked. “Ah Jinjja?!” Hodong hyung asked.

“Neh! Everytime we’re at the dorm he would always be alone in he’s room or at the corner texting, then he’ll be laughing by himself” Shindong hyung said then Eunhyuk continued. “We thought he was going crazy!”

“Anyway after that we started talking to each other a lot, we would always meet up and hang out when we’re both free! She became my best friend instantly!” I exclaimed. Everyone awed. I looked a little to the left to peak on her face and she was nodding along with everyone. She’s a very good actress.

“What’s the most memorable moment you had with her?” Seungi-ssi asked. I wasn’t really expecting the question to be like that but something close to it. “Ummm….” I got a little teary because it had something to do with my dad. I pulled my head back to stop the tears from falling and everyone went silent. I put my hand back and smiled. “It was in my dad’s death anniversary!” I said and it seemed like they all understood. “Anyways, at that day I was the only one who had a free day and I’ve asked the members if they could make it after their schedules!!”  ...”Make it where?” Hyori-ssi asked. “To his dad’s grave!” Teukie hyung answered for me. “It’s been a custom ever since his dad died! We would always have a picnic at the cemetery!” Eunhyuk continued.

“Since I was sure that they couldn’t make it I went with my mom but she had something to do also, so I was pretty much alone!” I started tearing up a little bit. “I called her and asked, ‘are you free today can you please come to this address’ I was really hoping she could come but I also had that feeling that she wouldn’t!” I paused and CL asked. “Where was she at the time?”  I was really surprised that she asked. “Her group was doing a photo shoot at that time, but she said she’ll come if she could!” …..” I sat by myself at the cemetery looking at the grave of my father, moments with him just flashed by my head and I started crying and it seemed like the sky was grieving with me.” …”Oh it was raining!” Minji said.

“I didn’t care if my phone or my wallet gets wet, being under the rain made me feel like I’m not alone! Then out of nowhere a girl with an umbrella stood beside me and said ‘There’s someone who’s going to be worried as hell if you get sick!’ I looked up and there she was.” I said. “So she went straight away to the address after her schedule?” Gil-ssi asked. “Ne!” I simple answered.

“It was raining really hard so we decided to go to my house and have a tea! I didn’t know what happened but when we got there I fainted1” … “Omo!” Juri said. “All that my mom said was she took care of me until she got home and the next thing she said hit me in the head ‘If I were you I’d make the move right away before someone steals her!” I said. “So I decided to ask her out!”

“You’re dating someone?” Teukie hyung yelled while he stood up and pretended to be stressed out about it. “I’m your hyung and leader why didn’t you tell me!” he said cutely, everyone laughed and so did I.

“So you have a girlfriend now?” Hodong hyung asked. “Hyung of course!” Seungie answered.  “I was just making sure!”

“Ackkk! I’m really curious to who this idol is!” Wooyoung said while he was squirming in his seat. “Wait a minute! What about the promise you said earlier?” Shindong hyung asked.

“We both actually made a promise to each other!” I started. “On our 2nd month anniversary, I bought us a couple ring but she was worried that people might find out about us!”. “That’s true! It’s going to be obvious!” Hyori-ssi agreed. “And at the time I really wanted to go official but I couldn’t coz I was worried of the netizens. So we came into agreement, I promised that I’ll be the one to tell everyone about us in TV and in return she would wear the ring!” I explained.

I heard some saying I was cute, that I was romantic and everything.

“So you’re doing your part of the agreement in Strong Heart!” Hodong-ssi got it. I got up and one of the staff gave me a mic “This wasn’t part of the agreement but I wanted to do this, by the way this was the song I sang to her when I asked her to go out withme!” I walked to the middle and started singing.

 

Confession – Ft. Island

I now confess my heart to you

Only heaven knows my heart

At the thought of telling you the truth that I’ve kept so preciously

I feel tears coming out, All the memories pass by me

Today wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you

The day we first met, I was awkward and young

 The times you waited for me just because I told you to trust me

At times I hurt you with my mistakes

But you never once blamed me and you gave me strength, smiling, its okay, its okay

Whenever I made you upset by saying I’m busy

You could have blamed me, but you believed me saying don’t worry, don’t worry

I selfishly hope that your heart will be the same forever

 I will try my best everyday for you

The day we first met, I was awkward and young

 The times you waited for me just because I told you to trust me

At times I hurt you with my mistakes

But you never once blamed me and you gave me strength, smiling, its okay, its okay

Whenever I made you upset by saying I’m busy

You could have blamed me, but you believed me saying don’t worry, don’t worry

All the memories we made, the times we cried and laughed

I’ll remember them even at the moment I die

Have I told you before? I love you

There is no other way to say it, I love you, I love you

Other than those common words, I’ll say it again ‘I love you’

My heartfelt confession today

Please never forget it

 I Love You.

When the song was almost done I turned towards her and everyone had their eyes on us, some were gasping and some awed. Right when I finished the last line I said “I made my promise now it’s time for yours!” I smiled and she was a little teary in both eyes.

 She pulled the necklace out and took off the ring and I did the same too. She walked towards me and I held my hand out for her, she gladly took it. I had her ring and she had mine, then we both put them in each other’s finger just like an engagement. “It feels like we’re getting engaged.!” She giggled and I said “We’ll get there!” everyone shouted and was happy while our members had their mouths open and surprised. We both went back to back seats.

“So she’s the girl you fell in love with?” Hodong-ssi asked and I proudly said “Yes!”

“Dara-ssi!” he called and my angel turned to look at him. “Ne!” she answered. “What do you have to say to this!” he asked her. “I’m the most luckiest girl to have a wonderful man like him.!” She honestly said and it made my heart pound so fast.

Hodong-ssi looked at me while Seungi-ssi looked at her.

“I LOVE HER SO MUCH!” I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!” we both said at the same time. Everybody just stood up their seat, hugged and congratulated us. They pushed both of us to each other and we we’re blushing crazily.

 “My angel!” I whispered. “My prince!” she whispered back too. I kissed her shortly, softly and passionately. “Forever!” she said. “And ever!” I said.

On the background all that was heard was shouting and howling. Surely one of the best days of my Life.

http://youtu.be/ikNzJYTLvfs