Blushed

Racing Against Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

On the way to the market, you two just walk in silence.

"So, umm, is this your first time visiting an orphanage.?" you asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Mmm." was all he answered.

"Are you usually like this.?" you referred to his personality.

"Like what.?"

"Like, this cold and mean."

"Yah, did you asked me if I wanted to come along just to get to know me better.? Are you interested in me.?" he smirked.

"W-What.?? Hahaha! This whole time you though I was interested in you.?! Hahah, dude, like seriously, you're so full of yourself. I only invited you along cause your poor looked bored to death. So don't take it the wrong way, I'm not interested in you." you couldn't stop laughing at what he said.

"What a lie." he quickly said to keep his cool.

"Suit yourself and think whatever you want. And if you think I'm taking advantage of this time just to get close to you, you could go back." you said and left him standing there.

'Stupid boy, thinking so low of me, sheez.' you thought to yourself.

When you reached the little market, you re-read what you needed to buy, and went off to buy them.

'Ughh, why did I even come along, how the hell do you go back.?!' Myungsoo screamed in his mind as he couldn't find his way back to the orphanage.

"3 down, 2 more to go." you said to yourself as you look at the list of things to buy.

As you were looking at your

Please log in to read the full chapter