2장 Teachers

Your Story

When this night comes, when this night passes
Wherever I go, wherever I look
Memories of you and I always pass through my head
That’s all I see and all I know, baby all night long

- KHJ Your Story

 


 May 15, 2012

Mrs. Whatever-her-name-was-again stood up and wobbled towards the front of the class to give instructions. "Today in class we are going to have a contest between the different tables. each table will have to complete this pink checklist paper. With each check you will have to turn in that to..." Her voice faded away with her so called "fun" project instructions.

"Hey Dalnim, I told you about my cousin coming here right?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"He's going to be in our class."

"This one?"

"This class. And I think he's also going to be in some other classes with you as well."

"What is he majoring in?"

"I don't know. Something about being in the entertainment industry? An artist? Or was it a producer?"

"And he's going to get the same classes that I am in," Dalnim asked with a confused look.

"I don't know..... maybe he's just a stalker."

"Wow, hahaha."

"But he's has really good sense of fashion. That I'm sure of," Un Hee stated with a-matter-of-fact way.

"Wait or did he say that he wanted to be a stylist?"

"Hehehe... What's his name? You never told me that."

"His name's Lee Minwoo. He has a facebook. You wanna see?"

"Sure why not?"

"..."       -_-

"What? Why you looking at me like that?"

"I need your phone?" Looking at Dalnim with a what-the-hell look.

"Oh..... Here"

"Miss Cho Un Hee, please put away that phone and pay attention," Mrs.I-don't-know-my-face-looks-like-a-monkey's-red-arse commanded.  Dalnim turned away catching eye contact with someone, Park Hyung Seok. This bastard...