I Won't Let You Go!

Stay With Me
Changmin watched as Victoria put her head on her knees and hugged herself. He approached her and slowly put his hand on the back of her head, a gesture that he always adores, and sat down beside her.
 
"Hey, you seemed quiet today," Changmin asked.
 
Victoria looked at him with her eyes so full of emotions. She looked away and cleared , "Max... sorry, uhm, I just finished my call with Mom."
 
Changmin knows that something is really bugging her. Is this is still the right time to confess?
 
"Oohh, I see," Max paused. "Qian, you know that I'm here for you right? I mean you don't have to carry it all alone."
 
Victoria looked at him sadly and smiled. "Oh Max, I wish it were that easy." She took a deep breathe and looked down on her hands. 
 
"There are just some things that you can't have, no matter how much you want it."
 
"That is true," Changmin agreed quietly. "If that's the case, will you still pursue it Qian? Knowing that it might not go the way you want it to be?"
 
Changmin looked at her waiting for her reponse. She was still looking down fidling with her hands. Changmin reached out and covered her hands with his. At the same time, he felt her tears dropped on his hands.
 
"Oh Qiannie," Changmin said and pulled her into his arms.
 
How could he tell it to her? That he loves her? That he doesn't want to see her crying? That he wishes for her to love him not Kyuhyun, his bestfriend. 
 
Changmin held Victoria as she cried. He doesn't even know why she's crying but still wants to hold her, wishing that she won't move away like she always does whenever he's around. 
 
Changmin held Victoria like she was his. He warmly rubbed her back and let her cry. Victoria doesn't always cry like this, and a bit of Changmin is proud that he is here with her now.
 
"I'm sorry Max," Victoria apologized softly.
 
Changmin squeezed her. "For what?"
 
Victoria straightened. She closed her eyes and composed herself. When she opened them, she looked at Changmin with clear and unclouded eyes. 
 
"I didn't mean to cry and wet your shirt," she smiled fondly.
 
And the wall was back again, locking her emotions.
 
This is it. Changmin didn't wait for her to say more. He gently pulled her back into his arms and whispered, "Please Qiannie, don't shut me out. Please let me in. I know you only see me as a friend, but.. but.. I don't. I mean.... I see you more than that." He paused, "And it hurts me to see you sad and lonely and I couldn't do anything about it."
 
Victoria immediatelly pulled back and stared at him with shocked face.
 
She opened but nothing came out. She can't seem to belive what she heard.
 
Changmin likes me! she thought. Oh my freaking gosh!!!
 
"What.. What did you say?!"
 
Changmin cleared his throat and said, "I adore you Qian. I love everything about you and I know doing this might strain our friendship, but I'm sorry for being selfish. I... I just don't want to spend another day not saying it to you."
 
Victoria inclined her head, looking at him in disbelief. Is this really happening? Or maybe I drank too much wine? She pinched her cheeks to feel the pain and reality.
 
"Yah, don't pinch your cheeks, you'll hurt yourself," Changmin scolded while pulling her hands away from her face.
 
"But.. But I thought you like someone else. Wait! You... You said at the party before that you're interested in younger girls. Someone who would call you Oppa. And that's clearly not me," Victoria persisted.
 
Changmin locked Victoria's face with both hands. "It's you Qiannie, it has always been you. Since the day you looked at me for the first time with innocent and charming eyes. The first time that you smiled at me and greeted me warmly. And even punched me because you thought I was older than you. And besides, do you really expect me to reveal my feelings on a party full of artists and staff?"
 
Victoria looked at Changmin's eyes and she saw the truth in his eyes. Tears started to build on her eyes and slowly fell on her cheeks. She smiled and touched his hand. "Do you know how many times I wished for you to say those words Max?"
 
She closed her eyes and rubbed her face on his hands. 
 
Changmin smiled widely and kissed her tears away. "Qiannie... Don't cry. You have me, as always."
 
Victoria smiled, "As you have me."
 
Changmin can feel the smile on her lips as he kissed her warmly, chasing away the shadows and promising a brighter future, together.
 
 
***
 
 
Victoria poked her head inside DBSK's training room. A few dancers are sitting on the floor while Yunho and Changmin are standing talking to them. Rehearsals seemd to be over and they are just discussing some techniques. Changmin's back was on them, while writing some notes on the board.
 
Yunho was about to greet her but she put her finger on her lips for him to not say anything. Yunho smiled and waved for her to come in. She tiptoed and sat down beside her Appa dancer, thinking of surprising Changmin.
 
"Qiannie, do you really think I won't know?" Changmin declared proudly, still writing on the board.
 
Victoria rolled her eyes and slumped back. "Yahhh! You're not fun at all!" she complained.
 
Changmin turned with a smirk on his face and looked at Victoria. "I would always know dear."
 
Victoria stucked her tongue at him. Changmin's eyes squinted, "You know it's not nice to stuck your tongue in public".
 
Victoria smiled like a child. "I know. That's why I only do it on special occasions."
 
Yunho and the rest of the dancers laughed at how Victoria can always maneuver her way around Changmin. 
 
 
***
 
 
"Sir, I would still stick with my decision. I don't want fans to bash or hurt Victoria. She knows how I feel, what we are and that's what matters," Changmin said with finality on his voice.
 
Changmin, Yunho and Lee Soo Man were in his office, having their usual talks.
 
"I understand. That's what I told them too. I guess, the Board are kind of worried since you two will be enrolling in your Military Service soon," LSM explained.
 
"I don't think it will be of great help as well, if we'll announce that to the public," Yunho added. "I love our fans, we do, but they are still some things that should be kept privately. And we won't be be able to do our service comfortably or without fear knowing that Boa and Victoria are there outside without us protecting them."
 
Changmin and LSM nodded in agreement.
 
"Do not worry. I will talk to the Board tomorrow. And please know, that we will always do our best as well to protect the girls," LSM promised.
 
"Thank you Sir," Yunho and Changmin answered.
 
 
***
 
 
Victoria opened her eyes and stretched. Her body seemed to ache and she groaned. Warm lips trailed kisses on her spine.
 
"Yahh, you seemed satisfied with yourself?" Victoria greeted with a smile. 
 
"I am. Good morning baby," Changmin greeted warmly and pulled Victoria on top of him.
 
Victoria laughed and lightly punch him. She nestled her head on the curve of his neck, while he rubs her back.
 
"What time is it?" Victoria asked sleepily.
 
"It's 30 minutes past five," Changmin answered.
 
Victoria groaned and hugged Changmin. "It's still too early," she complained.
 
"Are you still sore?" Changmin asked softly, kissing her head.
 
Victoria pulled back and asked suspiciously, "Why?!"
 
Changmin laughed innocently. "I was just asking."
 
"Yeah, a bit."
 
"But I like you sore," Changmin said honestly. Victoria nipped his neck playfully and Changmin laughed.
 
Changmin rolled her so that she was beneath him. He touched her fringes and moved them out of her eyes.
 
"God, you're beautiful Qian. And I can't believe you're mine," he confessed as he lowered his lips to hers.
 
Victoria wrapped her arms on his head, pulling him down. She moved her neck giving him room to deepen the kiss. 
 
And as the sun started to engulf the earth with its brightness, Changmin and Victoria happily celebrated their sweet morning together. 
 
Dark cloud may hover on them, storms may block their path, but they will face it with strong mind and pure heart. And as long as they are together, nothing could tear them apart. Because they won't allow it.
 
They are after all, DongBangShinKi Choikang Changmin and F(x) Victoria Song!
 
And forever they will be.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
****************************************
 
 
 
 
So sorry for the late post. :)
Happy holidays everyone! May it will be filled with laughter, love and happiness with your loved ones.
Cheers for 2014!
 
Goodluck F(x) for your concert tonight! Fighting! Show them all! :)
 
Thanks guys!