The Beginning

Our times

One Day:

“We gonna join ISAC and the same group with miss A?, Daebak” Sunggyu said.

“It would be fun since I am Miss A fan.. I want to see Fei unnie since I am her big fan.” Sungjong said.

“I want to see Suzy-shi, I heard she is very beautiful” Said Sungyeol.

“I want to see all of them” Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun said happily

“ These guys….” Myungsoo said in his mind.. In fact, he is thinking about suzy since she caught his attention for a long time

 

On ISAC day:

There were many idols on that day, Infinite and Miss A came out together since they are in the same group.

Myungsoo’s POV:

He saw suzy as she walked in front of him.

Myungsoo: “she is very beautiful with long and wavy hair, she match with my ideal type, but I do not dare to approach her. I should always act my cool image.” He murmur alone in his mind.

 

Myungsoo keep avoiding suzy because he was afraid to fall in love with her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It is break time, Miss A and Infinite were having fun together as infinite taught their dance “Be Mine” to Suzy and Min.

Sunggyu: Where is L? I haven’t seen him for days.. he didn’t like to stay with us.. Grandpa said with sad face…

“ L! come here let’s teach Suzy and Min our dance “Be Mine”. They said they want to learn it” Sungyeol scream..

Myungsoo pretend not to hear them as he run to his fans and wave to them..

Sungyeol is a bit upset with L but then later on they start to teach Suzy and Min with Be mine.

“Oppa! Did I do this dance right?” Suzy asked Sungyeol.

She called me oppa? Why my heart beat so fast when I look at her and near her? Sungyeol can feel his heartbeat..

“Yes you do it perfectly, now look at me dance “good bye baby” is it funny?”

As suzy stand near Sungyeol and look at his dance to good bye baby, she smile at him innocently with her beautiful eyes looks at him.

Then Sungyeol is being shy, he stop dancing and scratch his arms.

Myungsoo who look at them from far away starts to feel jealous. The way sungyeol looks at Suzy make myungsoo uncomfortable.

“I should do something about this” Myungsoo said.

“Annyeong Suzy-shi” myungsoo greet suzy shyly as suzy standing there alone.

“Annyeong L oppa” what’s wrong oppa?” Suzy surprise with Myungsoo sudden greeting

“I just want to say hi with you and I want to know about you more” L said coolly.

“ Ah I see oppa, I also want to know more about you since we are in the same group.” Suzy smile beautifully.

This girl is really beautiful, kind, and honest and I can feel the warm feeling when I meet her. I should ask for her number in order to contact each other later on.

“ Suzy-shi, can I have your phone number? I am your big fan and if I have some questions to ask you, I want to call you.”

“ Jinja?? I am also your fan too. Here is my phone number. You can call me when you want to ask me something. Let’s just be best friend arraso?” Suzy tend to hide her happy feeling and talk normal to L.

“Gomawo suzy-shi! Let’s keep it as secret. I do not want this to be our scandal and ruin our images.” Myungsoo reply with the big smile on his face that rarely to be seen since he is always act with his cold image.

 

 

 

This is my first fanfic of myungzy. It is the first time I am writing it.

I just hope you like it.

I know it is not that good. *Bow 90 degree to all of the readers :D

Please be good to be and I hope I do not run out of ideas.

I am writing base on some facts between them :D]

Enjoy *** :D