Lee SooHyuk

Kmodel one shots

"SooHyuk when are you coming home?" You asked your husband. 

"Itll be a couple more days~" he replied, you held your son in one arm and was cooking with the other. You held your phone between your head and your shoulder. "HyukSoo misses you too, come home soon~" you hung up and set your phone down on the counter. 

"Mommy?" your son pulled on your shirt. "When is daddy coming home?" he managed to get out. "He said he will come home in a couple of days so lets wait for daddy okay?" He nodded and asked to get down from your arm.

He dashed over to the legos your husband bought him before he left. You admired how beautiful your son was. He had the same eyes, lips, and ears as SooHyuk; your son had your nose and face structure. He was taller than his friends but you expected that for your husband was tall.

"Mommy look!" he pointed. You walked over to the boy, "Its me, mommy and daddy~" you grinned at him "wow~ how did you make them look exactly like us?" He gave you a big smile and handed you the lego. "Is this for me? Aww thank you! Your the best son in the world!" He giggled and gave you a big hug. 

You took the lego piece and placed it next to your phone. "HyukSoo! Come and eat!" You heard foot steps getting faster as they came closer. He ran into your leg and hugged it. "Mommy!" he handed you a lego flower.

"Oh my this beautiful! Thank you HyukSoo, lets eat~" You helped your son on the chair. You took tissue and wiped his face. "HyukSoo youre getting sauce all over your face~" He giggled and purposely smeared sauce on his cheek. "HyukSoo do i have to call daddy?" He shook his head and wiped the sauce off. You padded his head and watched him eat.

Your son was finished with dinner and was ready to go to bed.

Ding

You went over to your phone. You got a text from SooHyuk. It was a picture of him and a Iron Man figurine. 

I bought this for HyukSoo ;) dont tell him its gonna be a surprise! 

It looks big how are you gonna bring that back home? 

Ill think of something~ Miss you~

Miss you too!

You set your phone down. Your son was tugging at your pants and rubbing his eyes. "Mommy Im sleepy" he mumbled. You picked him up "lets go wash up and go to sleep okay?" He nodded.

After putting him to sleep you went to the living room and started cleaning the mess your son made when someone rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" Who could it be at this time? You thought to yourself. 

"Delivery!" The voice was familiar and deep. Wow this person has the same voice as you opened the door and stood there in shock.

"SooHyuk!!" You said alittle too loud. You covered your mouth with one hand and he chuckled. 

"Missed me?" he asked you nodded still in shock. He pulled your waist towards his and kissed you. You had to go on your tippy toes in order to kiss him. You hugged him tightly for you couldnt hug him for the past week.

"I thought you needed a couple more days?" "No i texted you that i was coming tonight" you took your phone out and opened your messages.

"Oops?" you said looking at your husband. "Wanna let me inside?" he asked, "oh right" you helped him inside and you noticed that your little boy can out rubbing his eyes.

"Mommy?" he mumbled looking at his feet. He looked up and to his surprise his dad was standing infront of him. "DADDY!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. SooHyuk crouched down to meet an overly happy son.

HyukSoo ran into his arms. "Daddy i missed you!" he said. SooHyuk picked him up and faced you

"I missed you too"

Im sooo sorry that i havent updated these for a while. as you know i have another oneshot story thing and i have been working on those :p 

So i used SooHyuks real name for the sons name hehe hope you guys liked it though~