"Good night, Jaehwan-ah"

"Good night, Jaehwan-ah"

Damn, not again.

Leo cursed silently under his breath. He was lying in his bed in his shared bedroom with Ken. It was already past midnight and he had just gotten comfortable. He could hear his dongsaeng’s steady breathing on the opposite side of the room. Leo had been trying to sleep as well for the past hour, but for some reason he just couldn’t. To make matters worse he really needed to go to the bathroom now. He was experiencing an inner debate whether to just ignore it and go to sleep or to get out of his warm and comfortable bed to empty out his bladder. After staring into the darkness for a while he decided on the last option, for it just got worse by the minute. He silently slid out of bed to not wake up his roommate. Leo had known him for a while now and he knew that Ken was actually a light sleeper, contrary to what he looked like right now. As Leo walked silently through the room, Ken stirred a bit in his sleep. Leo stopped dead in his tracks and held his breath. The last thing he wanted was to wake Ken up; the younger boy really treasured his sleep. When he thought it was safe again, he let out his breath and started walking again.

KABOOM.

Damn.

Leo had forgotten that the closet was situated near the door.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” He could faintly hear Ken’s voice.
“Nothing, just go back to sleep, Jaehwan-ah.”
“I don’t want to.”
Leo sighed. “Yes, you do. I know how much you love sleeping.”
“But hyung~!” Ken whined.
“Forget it, just sleep.” With those words, Leo left the room.

*****

Relieved, Leo got back to his room. It looked like Ken was asleep again, so he climbed back in his bed quietly, making sure he wouldn’t walk into the closet this time. He closed his eyes and hoped sleep would soon take over him.

It didn’t.

Frustrated, Leo his other side. He was really tired, but for some unknown reason he couldn’t sleep.

“Taekwoon-hyung.”

Leo thought he was imagining things now, because of his lack of sleep. Ken couldn’t be talking to him right now, because he was asleep the last time he checked.

“Taekwoon-hyung~”

He heard it again, louder this time.

“Hyung~~”

He turned around and saw Ken was sitting up in his bed. He really must have gone mad, because Leo would’ve sworn Ken was asleep just seconds ago.

“Do you want to sleep with me?”

Leo blinked. What did Ken just say?

“I’m sorry?”
“You heard me, hyung.”

Indeed, Leo didn’t doubt his hearing, he was just slightly taken aback by the younger man’s request.

“I know you haven’t slept at all.”

Surprised, Leo looked at Ken.

“I’m not as ignorant as you might think I am, hyung.”

Leo wanted to say that he didn’t think Ken was ignorant, but something kept him from saying it. Instead, he just opted to give in to Ken’s request. He got up and walked over to the other bed. Ken pulled the sheets back for Leo to get in with him. It was a little awkward, but Leo couldn’t deny that it was comfortable in a way.

“Hyung?”
“Mhm?”
“What are you thinking of right now?”

Leo contemplated for a while before answering his dongsaeng.

“I’m thinking of the fact that I’m actually really comfortable here and that I could fall asleep easily. And you?”
“The same.”

A comfortable silence fell over the both of them.

"Well, good night then, Taekwoon-hyung~!” Ken said, while putting his arms around his hyung’s waist. Leo felt some weird feeling in his stomach when he suddenly felt Ken’s arms around him. It didn’t take long before he could hear his roommate snore softly. Leo smiled and before he fell asleep he pecked Ken’s forehead.

“Good night, Jaehwan-ah.”

 



A/N: Woohoo!! Here it is!! ^^ ALL THOSE FEEEEELLLSSS!! I probably won't be writing stories in a while now, but I really wanted to post this one.