Let it go

You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 - Let it go

 

*RECAP*

 

Did he just confess…?

For a moment, I felt like my heart stopped beating…

 

*****************************************************************************

 

(Myungsoo POV)

 

“Young master, the car is ready” Lee secretary motioned me to get going.

“I got it. Can I have some time alone? I will catch up later” I said as Lee secretary exited the office.

It’s today, how time flies, it has already been 3 years.

I looked out of the window from my office, the aerial view of London, it’s sure beautiful.

3 years in London, I have grown quite a lot.

I have become more mature, I learnt quite a lot of things, I have changed.

I am no longer the Kim Myungsoo in the past, I have bigger responsibility on my shoulders now – The Kim company.

I looked at the busy streets of London, business man carrying briefcases rushing for meeting, office ladies having a break in the café, couples hanging out on a date.

It’s a typical morning in London.

And without fail, every time when I happen to see couples on the street, I will think of Yoonah.

And whenever I think of her, it feels like someone is stabbing my heart, again and again.

Yes, I left her, I regretted, but I have no choice…

I still love her…

I love her more and more each day.

I feel more and more regretful each day, for leaving her.

I dreamt of her almost every night, I dreamt of her crying herself to sleep every day, I dreamt of her hugging me, pleading me to stay, I dreamt of her looking into my eyes with expression filled with sadness and disappointment.

And whenever I woke up from these dreams, I just hate myself even more for leaving her.

Even up till now, I am still unable to decipher whether my decision to leave, is a correct or a wrong one.

I hope Yoonah is moving on fine without me, because I will hurt even more if she suffers because of me.

I really wanted to go back to korea, I want to go back to her side, I want to see her, I want to feel her.

But, now, I still can’t.

Maybe a little while more, until everything is more stable here in London…

I may be able to go back… Yoonah ah, can you hear me?

I thought as I proceeded to the car which is ready for me and went off to see appa.

 

*********************************************************************************************

 

(Woohyun POV)

 

It’s so good to see Yoonah smile!

I rested my head on my palm and stare at her for a while until she smacked my head.

“Ya! What are you looking at? I have already packed! Time to go!!” She said as she pulled me out of the seat and dragged me out of the classroom.

I chuckled at her actions, the lively and cheerful Yoonah is back.

I knew it, because her smile was so beautiful, they were genuine smiles, from the bottom of her heart.

I knew it just from one look whether or not she is faking a smile, because I knew her too well…

I put my arms around her shoulder as we walk along the hallway.

As we were chatting away happily, someone interrupted us.

“Woohyun ah! Yoonah ah! Wait up!” We turned around to see Sunggyu and Taeyeon catching up with us, hand in hand.

I narrowed my eyes on them, these two, something is going on here…

They are holding hands?

“Sunggyu ah, you and Taeyeon…” I said as I pointed at their intertwined hands.

Yoonah giggled at my words and whispered to me, “Oh my god! Like finally! They are together! I knew it from the start, they have something towards each other!” which made me laugh.

Taeyeon looked at the two of us who were making fun of her which made her embarrassed and immediately let go of Sunggyu’s hands.

“Aigoo, Taeyeon ah…Don’t be embarrassed! How long are you going to hide from them! They will find out eventually! And I bet they already figured out already!” Sunggyu said to Taeyeon as he pinched her nose, making her redder.

Aigoo, the two of them, really suits each other a lot, I giggled as Taeyeon punched Sunggyu on the chest for making her embarrassed.

“Taeyeon ah! Are you two really together? Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! The two of you are a perfect match!!” Yoonah squealed excitedly.

Finally Taeyeon speak as she played with her fingers, “Ermm…yeah… we are together…” and gave us an awkward smile.

“Awww…Don’t be embarrassed! We won’t make fun of you!! Right Woohyun ah?” Yoonah turned around and wink at me.

“Oh, of course not!! We will be so happy for you guys!!!” I said while trying to contain my laughter as I saw how awkward Taeyeon had become, that was so funny.

The charismatic Sunggyu finally broke the awkwardness as he threw us a question.

“Hey, I wanted to ask whether you two want to have lunch with us?”

Yoonah looked at me and I looked at her too, and instantly, we understood each other.

Before Sunggyu could continue, I interrupted him, “Hey bro! I don’t think I can make it, you know, I have to help Yoonah with some groceries shopping, so you guys go ahead and HAVE FUN, okay??” I punched him in the chest, hoping he had gotten my hint, but this blur guy, looks like he didn’t…

Yoonah then added, “Yeah, I need a lot of help from Woohyun, you guys know right, I am very blur, if I got t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter