Final

Cuddle♥

Saturday is the day for Kris and Kyungsoo having a free time together.They loved to cuddle closer on a couch while watching some movie that had been choose by Kyungsoo.The movie is always a romantic movie because Kyungso loved it.

Kris hold on Kyungsoo while the boy hair lovingly.The giant were so bored watching the movie so he started to teasing Kyungsoo by pinching his chubby cheek.

"What a cute boy you are! hey~why you so cute?" Kris making a kissy faces to his lover to get his attention.Kyungsoo slapped the giant hand away.Kris pouted cutely

"yah! Im busy and stop making that pouty lips.It's not cute for you"Kyungsoo gave Kris a looked before continued watching the movie.He were so dazed to see the actor started to kissed the girls tear away.The doe eyes boy started to imagine Kris doing it to him.What a romantic things...

"Kyungie~ are you not tired watching this movie? We have been watching it last week!" Kris pouted again and rested his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.Kyungsoo sighed softly and stood up from the couch "Let me make some drink for you so you can shut up" He walked to the kitchen to make some drink to his whining boyfriend.

Kris grinned cheekily and taked a chance to peeking through the kitchen to see Kyungsoo cute little but showing when he bended down to get some of the coffee.The giant burned slightly red when he remembered the last night event where Kyungsoo and he shared some 'hot' night together for the first time as a couple.He and Kyungsoo have been dated for 3 month and Kyungsoo is scared to do that 'thing' so Kris have waited patiently for Kyungsoo to be ready.

Kris thought have been snapped by Kyungsoo infront of him staring at his face while holding a cup of coffee.

"what are you doing here?"

"I-Im uhh.." the giant thought for a while for the answer "Im...checking this cabinet!! are you not wiped it? it so dusty....eww~" Kyungsoo gave him a looked and handed the giant a cup of coffee "here is your coffee...and the cabinet looks fine to me.I just wiped it before this"

"oh"

"now lets sit back and watched the movie" Kyungsoo giggled at his boyfriend answer and dragged him back to the couch.He can be stupid sometime..hehe~

Kris sighed and pulled his lover to sit in between his leg and rested his head on his hair taking a sweet scent of strawberry shampoo that Kyungsoo have used.Kyungsoo smiled and moved his head to pecked at his boyfriend cheek "the movie will be end in just a minute Krissy~ wait for it,kay?" the giant nodded slowly and played his lover hand instead of watching the movie.

while Kris busy playing with his lover hand,the movie has ended "it end already~! it never make me boring to watched this!" Kyungsoo giggled softly earning a glanced by Kris

"it ended? Finally! now lets go to sleep! Im sleepy~" The giant cutely rubbing his eyes infront of Kyungsoo.The shorter boy giggled at his cuteness and taked Kris hand to take him to their shared bedroom.

they started to change into a pyjama and laying lazily on the bed.Kris take a glaced on his boyfriend beside him and hugged his waist tightly.He studying his boyfriend face earning a darked red on the shorter boy cheek 

"Kris? what are you looking at? are there something on my face?"

"huh? oh! n-no! nothing...it just...You're so Beautiful" Kris grinned and pulled Kyungsoo closer."I Love You forever eventhough your eyes is so big than normal people have"

kyungsoo frowned and smacked Kris chest playfully "Did my eyes is so Big?!" he pouted and turned around

Kris giggled and hugged his lover back tightly "Im Kidding! I love your eyes so much!"

Kyungsoo smiled and turned to faced Kris " hehe~ i know~ i know that you love my eyes and easily lost into it"

"yeah" Kris yawned and scooted closer "Goodnight my love! i love you~ dream of me,nae?" Kris smiled sleepily and drift off to sleep

Kyungsoo watched the giant sleep and slowly pecked his lips "I love you too,Krissy" Soon Kyungsoo started to drift off to sleep with a smiled on his face.He was so greatful to have such an amazing boyfriend like Kris.Thank you God for giving such a perfect creature....I love it...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There you go! My first ever One shot! Phew~~ i've tried my best!

My first ever fanfic that i've post online! My friend keep begging me to put it in here...i always write fanfic in my notebook...

I hope you guys enjoy it and since it Kris Birthday! i decided to choose this fanfic to post it in here! I Love Wu Yi Fan so much!

My english is not so good so i hope you guys dont care about it~!

Subscribe,upvote&comment! i will love it when you guys do it! thank you so much /throw Kris at you guys/ :P

 

 

 

@KissMe1339