1

Angry

"Minho, I want to take back seat. Do you mind?"

The way Jonghyun said it, didn't leave any choice for Minho to deny. He just shook his head and went to take a front seat.

Jinki who was watching this all with scared eyes quickly tried to go and take middle seat but was stopped by someone grasping onto his wrist. He turned and found very pissed looking Jonghyun staring at him with those big, brown piercing eyes.

"You are sitting with me at the back, Jinki." Jinki gulped and couldn't help but nod slowly. Others quickly took middle seat and Jonghyun nudged Jinki further to take back seat. Jinki sighed and made his way inside van, taking back seat.

As soon as Jonghyun made his way inside , he saw how Jinki was sitting at the further end of  van. Jonghyun sat at rightmost corner and observed Jinki, as he tried to sit comfortably. He shook his head at Jinki's fruitless attempt of resting his damaged neck on window and sighed.

"Jinki, come here." He demanded.

Jinki gulped but shook his head. "I-I-I'm alright here, Jonghyun. I---"

"I said, come here!" Jonghyun said through his gritted teeth making Jinki wince at the anger dripping through them.

He swallowed hard as he shifted towards Jonghyun. Jonghyun waited till Jinki was close enough and then effortlessly carried Jinki and placed him on his lap.

Jinki's eyes widened as Jonghyun made him sit sideways on his lap and then made Jinki's legs to be stretched comfortably on seat.

"J-Jonghyun? What are you doing?"

Jonghyun just kissed his forehead and pulled him closer. That made Jinki smile a little and he thought that maybe, just maybe Jonghyun wasn't angry on him.

Once Jinki looped his one arm around Jonghyun's back and his other hand made his way to Jonghyun's shirt. He fisted the material and lightly tucked his injured neck on Jonghyun's shoulder. He sighed in content and felt Jonghyun pulling him even more close.

Jonghyun then gestured to manager and manager started engine, making van to move and sighed.

Jinki tugged at his shirt and timidly asked, "Are you mad at me Jjongie?"

Jonghyun smiled and shook his head. "No baby! Why would I be mad at you?"

Jinki pouted and said, "But I can see and even feel that you are angry. If it's not me then who are you mad at?"
 

Jonghyun leaned further to kiss older's pout and said," Not at you. It's just I'm mad at the situation. You are hurt baby, and I can't do anything to make you feel better. I know how much you are hurting, yet you are leader and you can't get enough rest like how I and even Minho was able to get when we were injured. I hate that even though I promised to take care of you, at the end I was the one who is the reason behind your injury. I mean you had to carry me two times in our choreography. And not to mention how we had to do so many re-takes. I know it's one of the reason behind your injury. I'm sorry aegi, I'm so sorry for being bad boyfriend."

Jinki could feel his heart warming due to Jonghyun's words. His boyfriend was always like this, feeling responsible for any of Jinki's injury. He gently cupped Jonghyun's face and said, "Jagiya, look at me. Did I ever say it was your fault?" When Jonghyun shook his head, he continued, "Then? Why are you blaming yourself? I know you will never hurt me. And I do know that if you could, you will do anything to make me feel better. But really Jjong, You don't have to do anything extra-ordinary. Being like this, in your embrace make me feel so much better. And how dare you to say that my boyfriend is bad? He is most perfect boyfriend in the world, mind you. He is sweet, cute, handsome, y, stupid, romantic, little too emotional, too much overprotective and sometimes irritating. But he is MY BOYFRIEND. And I couldn't wish for anyone better than him. I love my Jjongie too much."

Jonghyun felt smile pulling at his lips as he saw that one smile which was reserved for him and him only playing on Jinki's lips. He couldn't stop warmth flooding through his every nerve at those three words escaping his boyfriend's mouth. His smile only got wider as Jinki pulled his face to place slow, breathtaking kiss on Jonghyun's lips. He felt Jinki smiling in the kiss and as they pulled away he placed little peck on Jinki's button nose.

Jinki scrunched up his nose and said, "Stop now. I'm tired."

Jonghyun chuckled heartily and kissed his lips again as he mumbled, "Sleep aeagi. I promise once we get to our dorm I'll massage your shoulders and neck."

Jinki smiled and  cuddled closer, shutting his eyes and sighing in content. Jonghyun just watched fondly as he felt all anger slipping away from his mind as his mind clouded by the thoughts of his adorably cute boyfriend.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

   How was it? Comments are loved. Thanks for reading. <3