Chapter 1

Til Death Do Us Part

I was standing in the middle of the hallway of Hyun's home and playing with his cat Momo as I waited for him to get ready. It's something I do daily because he gives me a ride to school every day, then he drives off to work. That's what I like about him. 
I move the laser back and forth and soon after, Mimi joins in and bumps into Momo. The cats both start to fight. They don't exactly like each other. I sighed as I tried to pick Momo up and away from Mimi. The cats hissed at each other and Mimi scratched my foot. "Ouch!" I lifted my foot to see it glowing slightly red. "Bad Mimi! Bad!" I scolded her. Mimi doesn't like me either, did I mention that?

Hyun peeked out his room. "Did Mimi do something again?" He asks sincerely. When our eyes met, I turned away and blushed a little. "I-It's fine, she just scratched my leg.." I stuttered a bit. Did I also mention that I have a crush on Hyun? Well I do.. 

When I turned to look at Hyun, he stood next to me all ready in his dark gray suit and navy tie. His glasses were in his hands and his shoes in the other. He looked at my foot and I did the same. I dropped Momo (and he lands on his feet, of course) and he runs off onto the balcony and into the backyard. I shrieked. "EEEEK!" I crouched down to stop the bleeding. I really dislike seeing blood, I get all panicky when I see them on me and/or coming out of me.

Hyun quickly pulls out a first aid kit in the closet behind us. "Tsk, you've got to be more careful, Song." He says as he places a bandage on my foot. "I-I'm sorry.." I hide my face with my hair. "Mimi scratched me when I picked up Momo." Hyun chuckles slightly. "She was probably jealous."

"Yeah right!" I pouted and crossed my arms. "Mimi doesn't like me." 

"How can she not like you?" Hyun asks as he puts the kit away. "You're a lovely girl, Song."

There it is. That smile of his. That blasted smile of his that I can't stop staring at every single time he uses it. I turned away and began walking towards the front door. "Are.. Are we going or not?" I said without looking back at him and wore my shoes. Hyun laughs and follows. "Coming, coming." 

We exited the apartment building and head towards his car. 
Hyun always gives me rides to the flower shop my family owns, since he passes it on the way to his office. My parents are currently on their 20th anniversary trip to Japan, I've been in charge of the shop until they get back; in return, I get some mangas they would bring back for me. I even asked my mom to slip in some BL for me, but don't tell anyone. Especially Hyun!

As he drops me off across the street, we wave at each other and he drives away. I ran towards the shop and unlocked the doors. Opening the business.