Faith.

Heartbreak Hotel.

Yohio stormed out of the hotel he'd booked for him and his girlfriend. He couldn't believe that she'd said his name in his ear. He could ignore the references and the fact he could tell she was thinking about him, even though he was giving his everything, but he had too much respect to put up with that. He still felt for her though despite his conscious telling him over and over she wasn't worth it and he was worth too much to cheat on and throw aside. But if that was so, why was he standing alone in the busy streets of Tokyo, feeling like his heart was being ripped apart. Surely he should be used to this feeling by now, but he certainly wasn't. 

He didn't know what he was doing or where he was going, but he knew he couldn't turn back. Unsure, he thought for a while and observed the signs of the shops and cinemas. There was nothing that could replace where she had once been in his heart. Yohio let out an exasperated sigh due to the psychologic pain he was suddenly burdened with. It was weird to think just a week ago, he'd booked that hotel in full confidence. He remembered his romantic plans and happiness, which now seemed a unfamiliar feeling and a plan from a year ago. And yet, she wasn't distant in Yohio's mind.

 

                                                                                         *

 

Misa stalked the streets desperately. She'd heard her bias and love interest and favourite singer was staying in Tokyo. She was tired, thanks to her jetlag from the London flight she'd taken in hope of meeting her idol. YOHIO. Her family and friends thought of her as a pathetic and obsessive stalker, she had to admit that it did consume a lot of her time following his every move and collecting things he left behind, but she hoped it was more than that. Yohio needed a place in her life, but unlike other fans she was prepared to do anything to get him that place. 

She frantically pulled out her phone as it beeped and prayed Yohio hadn't moved again- she simply didn't have the energy to go on a full-frontal trail. It was a Facebook message from one of the fellow fans- "I heard he's suffering a serious case of heartbreak, Misa. There's a hole for you to fill now. This may just be your chance. Play your cards right."