Text Message

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

You went back home from your school as usual. It was a tiring day since it's exam week and you sleep late for like everyday because of studying overnight. God bless, it ENDS!

You throw your bagpack away and lay on your bed.

Suddenly you heard your phone's text message ringtone. Its your boyfriend.

 

-Minsoo- 6.00PM (1Nov)

Yong Joon-ah~~! what are you doing? I miss youuuu.

-You- 6.05PM (1Nov)

its you oppa~ nothing much..im laying on my bed. What about you?

- Minsoo- 6.11PM (1Nov)

Just finished our practice for today. I heard your exam ends.. Are you free tomorrow?!

-You- 6.25PM (1Nov)

Nae.Why?

-Minsoo- 6.35PM (1Nov)

Let's have a date..ahh it has been a long time since i've met you~ T T

-You- 6.40PM (1Nov)

Nae.

-Minsoo- 6.45PM (1Nov)

I'll pick you up on 8.. Dress beautifully baby~~~!!

 

You didn't read the last text message that Minsoo sent to you since youre so tired and you fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Next Day-

*House bell rings*

" Nae oppa..What are you doing here? What do you want?"

Your friend, Lee Min Joo opens the door while yawning and ask Minsoo like an inspector.

" Where is my cupcake? "

" Cupcake? what cupcake? Ah... She's still sleeping. "

" Can I enter? "

Min Joo opens the door wider and let Minsoo in.

 

Minsoo goes straight to the stairs and get into your room and sits on the bed right beside you.

 

CAP's (POV)

She's still sleeping? She knows right that we planned a date today?

The way she sleep..........................................................Why.............so...............cute...

 

Minsoo grabs your handphone and he saw that you didnt read the last text message that he sent.
 

Aishhhh this little cupcake..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 11.00PM -

" YAAAHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!! "

you screamed out loud because you saw Minsoo is sleeping beside you.

" Hey..I thought we're planning to have a date today.." Minsoo said while playing with your hair.

your eyes wider when you heard your boyfriend said that .

" JINJJA? MIANHAE OPPA!! "

" It's okay.. C'mon wake up and take your bath, you smelly bear.."

" Gomawo..Nae oppa.."

" Wait, you have to treat me today " Minsoo said while pouting.

" NO! " you throw a pillow towards him.

" Aishh jinjja this little annoying "

you laugh and Minsoo puts his hand behind your head and push you nearer then he kiss your temple.

" Stop being cute.."

 

photo tumblr_mvqkt0e6lb1s4rhkno7_500_zps87e33264.jpg                             

 

photo tumblr_mvgxncbQjp1s39vo9o3_500_zps707b01a6.jpg



 

so guys...............how's my first oneshot? sorry if its lacking~~ :( hope you guys enjoy it~!
please comment~ :D