# New Transfer Student

I fell in love again

"Naeun , wear this . All girl in your school wear this ."said Mrs.Son . "Waeyo . but teacher don't tell to wear this uniform . "Naeun glance at Mrs.son then turn to uniform . "Today , you will study at Seoul Art . That school is the famous school "explain Mrs.Son . Thank you , mom . Thanks for help me . I'll never see him again . But i can't tell you what happening to me with he . I hate boy except my father . "It's up to you . I 'll follow it "Naeun start walk towards the bathroom . 

Naeun wear this

 

"Miss Naeun , your mother called you at downstairs to have a breakfast with her and Mr.Son ."said maid with a broom . "Thank you "Naeun take her bag school and ran towards kitchen . "Naeun , today is your first day at school ."Mr.Son reads newspaper . "Before that , I want tell you . Today , i can't send you to school while your driver is unhealthy ."Mr.Son glance at Naeun ."Who will send me to the school ?"Naeun drink milk . 

"Nice question"Mrs.Son smile . "My friend's son will send you to the school and take you . only this day . Tomorrow I'll send you . Alright"Mr.Son . "It's fine to me"Naeun smile to her family .

PON PON ! 

 

"Your driver coming . Be nice to ..."Mrs.Son don't finish talk , naeun already dissapear . "Aish , this kid"Mrs.Son smile .Naeun walk towards the car . The car look so cool . I wonder who owns this car . "YAH , Why you so late ? . We're late now ! Ppali "cold hearted L . "Yah , if you want to talk . Talk properly"Naeun sit at passengers . "Why i must talk properly with you , brat ."L glance her at mirror car . She look so pretty . Yah! Wake up , L ! Don't fallen in love with her .L slapped his face . "Yah , don't call me Brat , you idiot ."angry Naeun .  L rolled his eyes to Naeun but Naeun just ignoring . 

Arrived at School

 

"Yah ! Girls! Look! L - oppa coming . Ppali . Let's say hi to him ."said one girl . "Annyeong , Oppa . "One girl glance at L turn to Naeun . "Oppa , Who is this lgirl?"point one girl . "This is Brat girl"L introduce Naeun to girls ."Yah , you such a idiot man ." Naeun kick his leg and ran towards class .

At class

 

"Good Morning ,Teacher."said all students in class . "Good Morning . Today , you have a new transfer student . Naeun- shhi , please come in ."said Mrs.Song . L who is chatting with his friends was shocked and silent .Why that brat study at this class . "Please introduce yourself .'said Mrs.Song and give her sweet smile to Naeun .

 

"Annyeonghaesayo , choneun Son Naeun imnida . I'll be a good friend to you ,all . let's be a friend . "said Naeun with pretty smile . " So , her name is Son naeun . Cute name . She looks so cute and pretty . Please be my girlfriend"shouted one boy , all student hear . Aish , that boy looks so annoying .  "Naeun , you'll study and have performances with Apink . "Mrs.Song glance at Naeun and turn to Apink members . "Girls , can you be a good friends with her ."ask Mrs.Song . "yes ,teacher . We will" said all girls in Apink group with pretty smile to her teacher and Naeun .

 

"Okey ,Naeun . You 'll sit next to Kim Myungsoo "point Mrs.Song to empty sit . L was shocked when his teacher called his name .Naeun walk towards the empty sit without looking her partner . Suddenly ,L spoke . "Yah , why you here?ask L without looking at her . Naeun was very shocked that her will sit next to L .

"You , again"Naeun make cool face in front him . She look really cute when she make that face . Kim Myungsoo! Focus! Don't fall in love . L continue focus to the teacher after he look at Naeun .  Naeun feel she was ignored just now . After that , Naeun continue she focus to the teacher . 

 

Rest time 

All Apink members converge at Naeun's table . Why they converge here . I hope nothing happen to me ."Waeyo ?"ask Naeun . "Welcome to Apink group "said all member of Apink with happy feelings ."I'm feel happy that you will became a member of Apink ."said Namjoo . "You position in this group is Vocalist and lead dancer . You'll be Face of the group ."explain Chorong . Leader of Apink .