# Flashback

I fell in love again

None's POV

"YAH , Son Naeun . Wake up! . You'll late for school ." shouted Mrs.Son .

"Dae , Eomma ."she replied with excited voice . 

After take shower ,  she run toward the kitchen and get some breakfast before her father wake .

She uses uniforms .

 http://data1.whicdn.com/images/52706924/tumblr_micp6dz4Q21rjdkjso1_500_large.jpg

"Good morning , Eomma ."excited feeling .

"Good Morning , Dear . Naeun , If i telling you somethings . You must do it and don't disappointed your mom ."Mrs.Son reluctant to tell about it to her daughter .

"Tomorrow You'll school at Yeogang high school ."Mrs.Son don't finished talk ,Naeun already cough . Mrs. Son just finished her talk to naeun .

"Today is your last school at there ."said Mrs.Son with weird face when she glance at Naeun .

"Eomma , I don't want school at there . I have many friend here ."protested Naeun .

"Naeun , don't protest . This is your father's friend want you school at there because your father's friend . . . " Mrs.Son don't finished talk ,  Mr.Son already called Naeun .

"Naeun , let's go . I'll late for work . Today i have meeting with another company ."said Mr.Son with hurry .

"Bye , Eomma "naeun waving her hands . Mrs.Son just replied with happy .

Naeun's POV

"Yes! . Today i'll meet my love . I can't wait because tomorrow will my last school at there . But . . . ."said naeun with thinking about what her eomma said . This is your father's friend want you school at there because your father's friend . . . "she stop thinking about it after her father start talk to her . 

"Naeun , what are you thinking about ?said Mr.Son who sit next to her . Her father's assistant drives while her father read newspapers . Her father is a chairman at Design Company and Decorate Company . Design company is list on 2nd the famous company all the world while Decorate Company is list on 3rd the best decoration on the world .

"Dae? . Oh . I'm just . . . "said naeun 

"Appa , why i must move to Yeogang High School ?"said naeun  with unhappy feel .

"My friend said that school is the brilliant in seoul . You must school at there . I want you be like me . I want you brilliant . "said Mr.Son with truth . 

"But , . . "naeun don't finished her words , Mr.Son already cut it . 

"No . Buts . "said Mr.Son and continue read the newspapers . 

Arrived at school . 

"Annyoung , naeun ."Lizzy tapped her shoulder and make naeun 

"YAH . You make me heart attack . You know ." said naeun and take Lizzy's hand go toward class . 

"What's going on ?"said Lizzy when she glance at naeun with weird face .

"Bye , Lizzy . I'll move to Yeogang High school ."naeun hug her friend for last time in this school .

"YAH! . Are going move to Yeogang High School ."Lizzy angry and hit naeun's shoulder .

"YAH , that's hurt ."said naeun and rub her shoulder .

"Yah , Yah . I wa . . nt . . to . .tell . . you . .something . ."said Hara with fatigue . 

"Slowly , Hara . What's going on?"said Lizzy and glance at Hara who is sit infront them .While naeun still think about going move to new school .

"Yah , Naeun . I see Taemin and Krystal kiss . Taemin kiss Krystal forehead . "said Hara and take glance at Naeun who is aware from think about the new school .

"Yah . Are you serious . Don't play with me ."said Lizzy while naeun still shocked about it . 

"I'm serious . I don't play with you . It's truth . I'm not cheat with you two . If you don't trust me , you two follow me when rest ."said Hara with seriously voice and point at them . 

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!   <----  Rest time !

Naeun still think about what happen to her . First , she will move to new school  and secondly , she heard that her boyfriend kiss Krystal's forehead . Argghhhh!! . What just happening right now ? .

"Naeun! . Want follow us . "said Hara with waving hands infront naeun .

"Where ?"naeun just follow them because nothing to do in cafe . "Just follow"said Lizzy and take Naeun's hand go to flower garden  .

"Yah . You look at them . They holding hands . They hug . They kissed ."said Hara and her hand pointed to Taemin and Krystal .

"Naeun , gwenchana ." Lizzy tapped naeun's shoulder .

"I'm okey . I want go to toilet first . "said naeun and pointed to the toilet room with heartbreaking voice .

At Toilet .

Why this happening at me ? . Why! Why! Why! . Naeun just leave he alone and his girlfriend . Naeun , please forgot about it and leave Taemin . Relax , Naeun . I must talk to Taemin , right now ." whispered Naeun . She walk toward Taemin and Krystal . She leave her friends behind .

"Oh , Naeun shi . What are doing here? said Taemin with shocked face . He release krystal's hand quickly .

"You such a playboy person right . I believe you that you don't have girlfriend but now . You holding hands , you hug her and you . . .. you . .kiss her . Why i must trust you . Why you breaking my heart ? I just feel , i am such a Pabo person to you . You evil boy . All boy are same . I don't believe men anymore . said Naeun with angry voice and disappointed feeling .


Finally . update for on chapter . I hope you like it . Sorry for my english language .I'm not good for english .