First Meeting

I'm INLOVE with my Brother's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your P.O.V

As I was sitting in one of the benches in our school park with Krystal, someone covered my eyes behind me. 

"Yah! Who is this? Remove your hands off my eyes!!" I said with annoyed tone.

"It's your brother" Krystal whispered to my left ear.

Aish! My brother is so annoying, really. He is so immature. By the way, my brother's name is Suho. A famous guy in our school, I wonder why many girls are screaming for him. Is he that handsome or cute? Nahhh! I don't think so. =P I wonder why he is here. So, I'm gonna ask him.

"Oppa, why are you here?" I asked him.

"Uhmm, I just want to ask if you want to join us later at lunch. Is that okay? Oh, Krystal-ah, you can come too." he said turning to Krystal. Krystal just nodded and I noticed that she's blushing. Wait, does she like my brother too? Oh no!

"So oppa, care to tell me why you are asking us to join you?" I said with an aegyeo.

"Aigoo~ Wae? Can't I ask my younger sister to join me at lunch?" he said while messing with my hair. Aish. Really! I hate it when he messes with my hair. Now, my hair is so messy. 

"See ya later ______-ah , you too Krystal" he then waved at us.

"Yah! Krystal-ah, do you like Suho oppa?" I asked her. I seriously noticed she was blushing when Suho oppa was here.

"A-aniya. It's just that.. I-I'm shy." she said while blushing AGAIN! Aish. I seriously don't get my bestfriend. 

 

Suho's P.O.V

I asked _______ and her bestfriend, Krystal to join me at lunch. I mean US at lunch. My reason why I asked them to join is because my bestfriend wants to meet my younger sister as well as her bestfriend. I don't know if my sister knows my bestfriend, since my bestfriend is the most popular guy in this school.  *yawns Aigoo~ why is it so boring in class? As I was yawning the bell rang and it's time for lunch.

"Suho-ah, Kaja, I'm really hungry." my bestfriend said as I was fixing my things. 

"Arraseo!" I chuckled.

Just when we are about to get out of the room, the girls are approaching us again, screaming and giving us things. I looked at my bestfriend who seems getting annoyed now. 

"Sorry, but can you guys move aside? We are going to eat lunch now." I said feeling sorry for them. 

"Awwwwwhhhhhh!~" they said feeling disappointed.

As we were walking in the school canteen, I saw my sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter