I'm Moving To Paris

Live like its heaven on earth


Teacher-Luhan and sehun go and fetch the bucket fertilizer and the water faucet then go to the garden to plant this sapling!Oh, also while you are at it take this bag of leaves over to the compost bin and feed it to the worms. The boys smiled at each other before spreading the duties evenly and headed out to their school garden.

“ hey sehunnie, do you like worms?

‘No, not really...do you like them luhannie?’

“ Yep1 of course I do, why don't your like them sehunnie? The are soooo tiny and cute!”

“ Well exactly as you said the reason i don't like them is because the are soo tiny and squirmy and to sum it all up the are very disgusting. Oh and also because they look like little intestines.” Sehun said with and poker face.

“ Um...ewwwwwwwwwww... Okay now that conversational just disgusted e out I mean i really didn't need to know all that information.

“ you asked????”

luhan pouted as he settled to walk behind sehun and he intended to stay that way until they reached the garden.

“okay sehunnie ill plant the tree while you go and feed the worms is that okay with you?”

“Yeah ill do just that” Sehun his heels as luhan started to dig enthusiastically.
Sehun walked over to the compost bin and dumped the compost bins without even sparring another glance at the *little intestine* well that’s what he liked to call them anyways. Even the thought of them makes him nauseous. As He returned Sehun saw Luhan sitting on the groung stabbing at the dirt with his little shovel with a mega frown on his face.

“ Hey what happened?”
“ I hurt my wrist while trying to dig.”
“Not you, i ment the hole”
“...................well too hard..... The dirt is too compacted together so its too hard for me to dig.”

Sehun knelt down besides luhan and started to dig. He dug and dug untill he reached his desired height and then gently placed the plant sapling into the well dug hole.

“ You make it look soo easy aye?
“Well you just need to try a little harder luhan also you need more then a tiny bit of muscles to be able to do it, you should have just let me do it in the first place.” sehun teased in his usual pokerface which triggered luhan to pout non stop. After a session of listening to luhans pouts the boys decided to get up and start to walk back to the classroom. They were all silent until sehun decided to break the silence.

“Hey luhan,...um i wanted to tell you this really important message but i never got the chance before while we were digging so um i’ll you now but please don't get angry at me okay?’

“Okay what happened with you and your mom this time huh?

“actually its not about me and my mom this time...really... It actually includes my whole family and you too.”

“Hurry up and spit it out then, ill listen i promise ,well i will at least listen to you before i get emotional.”

“Okay well my family and i are leaving for Paris soon because as you know i am really fond of dancing and so my mom found this really popular dance academy there so she said i should go and...its already all decided so...”
Sehun explained then looked down at his best friend who was miraculously smiling back at sehun instead of tearing up.

“Sehun... Just remember when you are at the dance academy, you have to dance like nobody’s watching...okay?”
Luhan turned away and started walking back as he felt a tear threatening to escape.