Fullmoon

Black Pearl

 

A little hand patted a boy's head, then a little face reached to the little boy's ear.

"Oppa.. wake up." she whispered

The boy stayed still. 

"Oppa..." the little girl shaked the boy gently. The boy stirred a bit.

"Suho oppa, wake up!" once again the little girl shaked the boy's body.

Finally the boy opened his eyes. "Chaerin... what's wrong?" asked the boy while rubbed his eyes.

"Look!" little Chaerin pointed something to the sky. The boy followed his gaze to anything Chaerin pointing at to.

"It's full moon!" Chaerin cheered. Ah, he knew what Chaerin want.

"Wanna, go outside?" asked Suho

Her eyes became big and round. She nodded in excitement. Suho can not do anything beside laughing at her reaction. He patted the little girl's head.

"Let's go!" 

 

"Oppa, do that again!" 

"Like this?" Suho asked as he used his power to control water to make a little rain in front of them.

Chaerin giggled. They played at garden palace. There was a huge pond where they can watched the reflection of the fullmoon.

"Oppa, have you seen werepeople?" She asked. They were sitting in the pondside.

"Hmm.. i have!" Suho answered.

"Really? How they looked like? Are they scary?" 

"They are...SCARY HAAAAAA!!!" He raised both of his hands and made a claw-like gesture. Chaerin scream.

"Nah, nah.. who is this, sneaking and playing outside in the middle of the night? Aren't little kids are supposed to be asleep?" A voice said and startled both of them.

"Mom!" cried Chaerin. She run to her mom's embrace and The Queen lift her up.

"Ah, i am sorry Your Highness," Suho bowed to the Queen.

"Aunty Hana is enough,"

"But-"

"No buts, or i'll tell your dad you are sneaking outside," She threated.

"Ne, Aunty," Suho finally spoke.

"Good boy," she patted Suho's head dearly. "So i heard someone telling about how scary werepeople are?" She spoke. Suho's flushed.

"Are they scary?" Asked Chaerin.

"Noooo~ they are tottaly cool! They can beat monsters in the blink of eyes and whack! the monsters will be peeing in their pants," The Queen explained.

They giggle.

"And don't forget about elves. They are pretty creatures you will like them when you met them someday," Add the Queen

"They are all look like a girl," Suho commented

"Aigoo, honey. That's just because you haven't know them better. Today is your second day in Academy right?" Asked the Queen. Suho nodded.

"Perfect. Then i have a great story to tell. Do you want to hear it?"

Both of the little kids eyes become bigger. They nodded in excitement and the Queen made a satisfied smile.

"This is about Ancient War." She put her daughter down. Making her sit beside Suho and they all faced the fullmoon.

"Once upon a time this land was in a huge chaos. Do you know why?" Asked the Queen

"Because people are run out of bread! That's scary," Answer Chaerin she made sad face.

"Nooooo.... but nice try sweety," She pinched Chaerin's cheek.

"Because people are afraid of something!" tried Suho.

"Yes... you right Suho.. They afraid of something.. Or some creatures to be exact..." She paused, getting more attention from the children,"Vampires!" She snapped her fingers in front of both children's faces, startled them.

"Are they scary?" Asked Chaerin once again 

"Hhhh," The Queen shivering and made the children more startled,"...Very scary. They have red eyes, pale skin, and sharp fangs to up you blood,"

"They drink blood? Yuck! That's nasty," Suho scrunched up his nose.

"Exactly. They drank people blood and killed them with no mercy. The situation was so terrifying. They not only attacking human but also werepeople and elves. At first we fighting own our own but we know we can't win against them,"

"Are they really strong?" Asked Suho

"Good question, young boy. The answer is yes, they are really strong. There was a time when we are all on crisis and vampire almost win and rule the world. But our ancestors make a brilliant decision in the very critical time. Yep, we-human, werepeople, and elves are united and defeat vampire,"

"Wow cool!" both children echoed

"And do you know that fullmoon," The Queen gestured her hand to the moon,"Have a great effect especially for werepeople?"

They both shook their heads.

"Well, fullmoon is the time when werepeople are in the most powerful stage...."

--------------------

"Fullmoon is time when we are in the most powerful stage, You can feel it in your blood. Don't you?" Master Lee Sooman asked

The boys nodded.

"Yes! I can beat Tao and make him crying to his mom, Ha!" Said Kyungsoo, abruptly standing up and made a fighting stance.

"Shut up you pup!" Tao glare at him. 

"I'm not a pup! I'm a wolf, grrrrrr, you crybaby," 

"I'm not a crybaby!," Tao abruptly standing up

"Enough boys, or else i will make both of you cleaning up the dojo," Said Master Sooman said sternly. The boys re-sitting in their places still glaring at each other. 

"Well, as you can see, fullmoon also make our kind more aggresive. This is giving us more advantage in battle, just like in the Ancient War,"

"So, we fighting during a fullmoon?" Asked Chanyeol

"Yeah, but still we can't win against vampire without any help from human and elves. The elves backing up our kind in the Ancient War with their bows. They are a great hunter and a real snipper, you can met them later in the Academy," Said Master Sooman

They all nodded. Master Sooman's ears twitch as he heard someone coming,"Ah i already give you enough lesson and training here, you can study the rest in Academy. Xiumin, come in!"

A snow leopard appeard in front of the boys as it changed shape to human form.

"I am Xiumin, i am here to fetch you all to Sata Academy," He bow to Master Sooman and the boys which is they returned the same gesture to him.

"As you all have gain your special ability, you may get enough training and lessons in Sata Academy. Good luck," Said Master Lee Sooman.

They all standing up and gived their master a long bow. They changed shape and disappeared in the darkness. Master Sooman saw his pupils gone. They all still too young to be sent to Academy, but his sense tell that they will need to mastering their ability to faced something dangerously huge. Although he don't know what it is. "The weather is changing nowadays.." he said.

-----------

"You know, once you get to Academy, you must be friend to human and werepeople. You will learn that you can gain knowledge from them. Never eaten by your own pride." Said the elder.

Baekhyun and Lay nodded to their elders

"Since Luhan already start his training in Sata Academy, he will fetch both of you as his first mission. And once you both train in Sata Academy, you will get mission to fetch Sehun later when he is a little bit older."

they both nodded again.

"Hyung, why i can't join you to Sata Academy? i've got my power!" Sehun exclaimed as he and Luhan come in to council room where the elders, Baekhyun, and Lay had appointment. 

"I'll fetch you again later. Now you must protect our parents since hyung study, alright?" Luhan persuaded his little brother,"Pipi, please take care of Sehun for me, ne?" Asked Luhan to Sehun's fairy. The fairy give him bright smile and nodded. "Un, i'll protect mommy and daddy against vampire and monster! Hyung be save!" Said Sehun. Luhan give him a hug and then face the elders.

"I'm Luhan, student of Sata Academy, in a mission to fetching Lay and Baekhyun to Sata Academy safely."

The elders nodded in understanding. After that Luhan, Baekhyun, and Lay start their journey to Sata Academy.

------