End~

Let's Start Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 30, 2011 (last day filming We Got Married for Khuntoria)

 

Nichkhun's POV

 

I can't believe this day will come. For 456 days, I've done everything with her. For all those days, my mind is only thinking about her. What will I do after we are no longer married? Since the first time I met her as the husband of this marriage, I feel like my life is complete. What will happen after this? For those freaking 456 days, I've developed a liking towards my on-screen wife, but of course.... she doesn't know about this. For her, maybe it was all an acting. But for me, this marriage is like the best thing that had happened in my life.

Well, maybe after we have done filming the last episode, I can go back to my old life but it will never be the same anymore. i will definitely miss her. Who am I kidding? I like my wife. No, I love her. For all those days, I've been hinting my feeling to her. But she never gets it. 

 

====================

After the filming..

 

She came to me after the filming with her beautiful smile. After bowing, she initiated a talk.

"Appa, you've done a great work today." 

"Yes, you too, Omma." She blushed after I said the word 'Omma'. Aish, how can I not miss her when she is being like this?

"Nichkhun-ssi, umm...." 

"what is it,Omma?" 

"We can still be friends after this,right?" She asked,looking straight at my face. I answered with a simple nod. "Ah, Really?! Okay then, I have to go now. Bye Appa." She waved while walking away.

 

After she's gone, I sigh. The truth is, I don't know how to answer her question. I don't want us to be friends. I want her as my girlfriend or maybe my wife. How can we stay as friends when I love her? Can't she see that? Or, she doesn't has the same feeling? Gosh, this is so frustrating.

 

"Khun-ah, we have a schedule after this. We have to go." My manager pops out. Where the hell did he come from? Maybe I was too busy thinking about Vic, that I don't notice him.

"Okay, hyung-nim." I said before slowly getting up.

 

 

Victoria's POV

 

After the talk, I go to my manager oppa who is waiting for me at the car. He started to speak.

"Vic-ah, you know that you can't be just friends with him,right?" He asks me.

"Oppa, what are saying? Why can't I be friends with him?" I act like I don't know what he's saying. 

"With your feelings towards him, you still think that you can be just friends?" 

"Oppa, how do you know about this?" 

"I'm your manager, Vic-ah. Everytime we were talking about him or when you're speaking with him, your face tells everything." He said.

"Is it that obvious that I like him?" I ask him back.

"Everyone can see it. Including your daughters. But, there's someone who doesn't." 

"They knew?! Since when? Aish... Ow, and who is the one who doesn't know about this?"

"Nichkhun." He answered simply.

 

After hearing his answer, my heart scattered into pieces. What do I expect actually? Maybe for him, all of this marriage thing is an acting. He dosn't know my feelings. After that, we continued our journey which filled with silence.

 

After 2 months...

 

I am missing him terribily(?). It's been 2 months since we divorced. Gosh, that word is so painful. For this 2 months, we texted like usual friends, but I can't lie to myself that I am missing him. When I was reading his texts, I can't control myself from tearing up. It seems like he is doing fine without me. Maybe it's true. he doesn't even have feeling for me. I am the only one who thinks that we can be a real couple.

 

Meanwhile...

Nichkhun's POV

 

For the tenth time of the day, I messed up my dance steps. For the entire day, Victoria's smile, face and her scent filled my mind. After my mistakes, the members decide to take a rest. Chansung came up to me and speak.

 

"Hyung! Why are you being like this?"

"It's nothing, Chansung-ah. I was just tired." I said, hiding my true feelings. In my head, I really wanna say 'It's because I miss my wife'.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter