Chapter 6

Our Destiny {Semi Hiatus}

No one's POV

---Flashback---

Minjung : Yoseob.dont follow me anymore.i dont like being friends with you..

Yoseob : but minjung..

Minjung : i dont care.get away from me..

(that is when yoseob and minjung were in pre school)

---Flashback ended---

 

*FRIDAY*

Your Pov

 

i woke up..look at the calendar.its my birthday..thats good right..

i went downstairs after get ready for school.a note at the refrigerator..

"we will be late tonight but dont wait for us and just go to sleep , happy birthday^^"

i guess i have to decorate it alone..i should go grocery shopping after school..

and theyre gonna be late and must be hungry..i guess i can leave them some cake and todays dish..

after that i go to school..while i was walking yoseob is just infront of me..

Yoseob : oh Yookyung^^ saengilchukkahae~ my love..(smiles)

o_o what did he just say! -sigh- i'm going to school now i said to him so he followed me..

we went into class i look at yoseob beside me he kept looking at me with those eyes and just smiling at me..

You : Yoseob..i have extra class after school..so you should go home first..

he looked at me and his face is close to me then he said "ok my love^^ (smiles)

o////////o i looked away.. whatever.. i said to him and he just smiles like an idiot..

 

after school i went to my extra class yoseob was following me to makesure i'm safe..

You : you know you dont have to..(before i can say anything i saw minjung behind yoseob)

Minjung : oh yookyung are you taking the extra class?

i nodded..yoseob was giving him the sharp look on his eyes..

 

 

 Yoseob POV

 

i looked at him with sharp eyes..why is he taking this extraclass this making me feel like beating him ..

You : well i'm going..lets go minjung-ssi..

Minjung walks behind yookyung and then he makes some hand gestures..it makes me irritated so i took an empty can ..

but somehow when i throw it..the can hit yookyung's head o_o

she gave me that angry look on her face and leaves with minjung..-sigh- whatever i do for her..she'll just be angry with me..

 

 

Minjung POV

 

what does she see in that idiot..

You : Minjung...i think you should stay away from me and yoseob..he's just jealous of your good looks..

 

is she saying that i'm attractive..oh why do i cant stop smiling and the weirdist thing is why does my heart beats so fast...

You : well i'm going home now (gets up and leave)

 

 

 

 

 

*THAT NIGHT*

after i decorate my own birthday..i decorated the cake after that i sat at the table..

-sigh- saengil chukkahae YangYookyung...

 

*ding dong* i didnt expect theyd be back..

i opened the door and its yoseob...o_o

You : what are you doing here? 

Yoseob : well today is your birthday so ..lets celebrate t..(he just came in)

Yoseob : wow! Your a great decorater yookyung^^ ohh i bouht you something..well i often made you angry so i'm sorry..i didnt know what to give so..i think this could work..

 

i opened the box and its a black pen with a panda head at the bottom..

Yoseob : its something that you can use to help you study..

You : Thank you Yoseob (smiles) 

 

after that we ate the cake..theres some left so i put it in the refrigerator so my parents will eat it too after they got home..its already 11.30pm..

yoseob was about to go home..so we were at my front door..

Yoseob : thanks..its fun hang out with you..

You : yoseob thank you..(smiles)

and then he comes close to me and kissed my cheeks...

 

i actually felt happy,.(smiles)

 

 

 

 

SORRY 4 THE SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN

BUT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND THANKS 4 READING^^