- 1

Pet Hunting

Right now, you were waiting for him at a café somewhere in Gangnam of Seoul, South Korea. Both of you had the day off today and was planning to go pet hunting. You both were animal lovers and it has been your dream to own a puppy since you were young, but your Mum disliked animals so you never had the chance to raise one. You sipped on your Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks as it was getting colder, he was running a little late but you didn’t mind.

  Your gloves were becoming hot from the Peppermint Mocha when you saw him running from round the corner, careful not to slip on the snow beneath your shoes. “Sorry, little Jonghyunnie practiced all night at the company and woke up late this morning.” He said while taking his seat and catching his breath. “Here, drink up before it goes cold.” You said as you passed him the hot chocolate you bought for him earlier on.

  You guys sat there just chatting about life, work, studies, pets and your relationship. You guys went public about two years ago and the fans took it better than you expected. A lot of Angels accepted you guys and there were lesser antis than you thought. Looking at your wrist watch, it wrote 2 p.m. when you guys decided to make a move.

  You did your homework, writing down addresses of pet shops and what kind of a breed/animal you wanted. Changjo did the same and you both were looking for a puppy to raise. A Coton de Tulear to be more specific. Sadly, that breed was really hard to find in Korea. The past 5 pet shops you’ve been to have never heard of that breed before and the other breeds weren’t your type at all.

  You guys went pet hunting longer than expected. It was nine at night when you guys reached your apartment. Throwing your bag on the couch, you went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

 “Babe, sorry.” Changjo suddenly spoke up.

  “Whatever for?” confused as you are, you replied.

“I’m sorry we couldn’t find the perfect puppy.”

Chuckling at his cuteness, you closed the fridge with your feet while you placed the ingredients for making Jjajangmyeon on the counter. Then, walking over to him.

  “Jonghyun oppa, why are you sorry? It wasn’t your fault Seoul doesn’t have them.” You said while laughing at his cuteness.

  “C’mon, it’s dinner time. I’m hungry!” You whined while going back and arranging the ingredients. You chopped up some vegetables while he cooked the noodle. Then both of you made the sauce together. Dinner was served in twenty minutes flat.

  “Scrumptious! I’ll enjoy the meal!” You said before digging in. The savory of the sauce filled your mouth while you chewed the chewy noodles. You looked up to find Changjo staring at you, smiling at you then started digging in too.

 ‘What a weirdo’ you thought before continuing to eat.

 

  Dinner was then settled while you took out a whole watermelon from the fridge.

“Jongie, let’s play a game shall we? The person who spits out the most seeds wins! And the loser does the dishes. Deal?”  You suggested while grabbing a knife. Cutting the watermelon in half, he just simply smiled at you.

  “We’ll see. You’ll be the one doing the dishes in the end” he said while laughing.

  Chuckling, the watermelon split into half. Changjo and your mouth were hanging wide staring at the watermelon. It was seedless. If it was seedless, how were you going to play the game? Sighing, you both took your spoons and finished half a watermelon. Then, bringing your plates to the sink. Changjo did the dishes while you took the trash out.

  Entering the house again, you heard something weird. “Hey, did you hear that?”  ‘Woof woof’

   Changjo was by your side in a second and you both were walking towards your bedroom. ‘Woof woof’ there it was again! Opening the door to your bedroom, a small white fluffy thing ran towards you and started reaching up to you. “Jonghyun oppa, what is this?” You asked, smiling as you picked up the little fluffy puppy. It was a Coton de Tulear! It had turquoise dip dyes on each sides of its ear and on also on its tail.

  “Happy third year anniversary babe haha!” Changjo said while giving you a hug and a kiss. Right! It was your third year anniversary but your were so busy pet hunting you forgot! Oh god, where did you put that gift for your boyfriend? You placed the puppy on the ground and scrambled into your walk in closet, fishing for the gift. “UH-HUH!” you said smiling then walking back to your boyfriend.

  You passed him a photo album. “Oh my god!” he said while taking your hand and leading you to your bed. Sitting down, he flipped through the pages one by one. It was pictures of you guys from the day you dated till this very day. There were still blank pages at the back to fill up; knowing you guys would spend your entire life together.

  Beside every picture was a caption of your own. You wrote it in your favorite pen and on the last page of the album was a picture of your couple rings.  

  “So, what should we name this lil’ guy?” You said while playing with the puppy.

 “We’ll name it MinHyun! That’s our couple name kekekekekeke!” 

------------------------------------------

 Thank you for reading! Subscribe, Upvote and Comment! Leave a comment if there's a scenario/request you want me to write about! ^_^ Have a great Monday everyone! 

-PreciousFridayy