Final

Noona saranghae~
It was a cold and stormy night. The night seemed long though. Heavy rain was pouring continously for the past hour and the wind was strong as ever making the leaves rustle. You couldn't sleep. The sound of loud thunder obviously couldn't make you fall into your dreamland. You just lied on the bed and stared into space, daydreaming. 
 
You heard a loud knock on the door and the door knob turning very fast. Before you even look up, you heard a soft cry "Noona, i'm scared" It was Sehun, your brother's friend. It was usual for him to sleepover at your house every now and then since he has some problems with his family. Our parents aren't usually at home but it didn't mind them that much as they knew Sehun is a nice boy. 
 
"Jongin is a heavy sleeper ain't he? Come here" you moved a little bit to make some space on the bed. Sehun nodded and quickly climbed up on the bed. He hugged his knees and stared at you. "Is there anything you want to say?" you asked, unsure. Sehun just slowly placed his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes. "Noona please stay with me, i'm scared" his voice tremble a little bit. You just hummed a yes. You treated him just like your younger brother. You knew he was more sensitive and fragile than the average teenager because of his family problems. And that is why you treated him a little more than how you treat your younger brother, Jongin. He would get jealous sometimes but he understood Sehun somehow.
 
"Hold on Sehun," you let go of him and took your blanket, covering both of you. You put your other hand on Sehun's shoulder bringing both of you closer, patting him lightly to comfort him. 
 
"Noona, saranghae" was the last thing you heard before he dozed off.