Final :)

A Day At soccer Try-outs

Having been best friends since high school , the four of you stuck like glue ever since . Today was Leo's and N's soccer try-outs for a club , so you and Eun Mi decided to go and support . You guys planned to meet at the neighbourhood bus interchange . Eventhough you guys are best friends , you and Leo have a crush on each other , same for Eun Mi and N . However , you guys didn't confess and are oblivious to that fact . When the four of you saw each other , there was a tint of pink on your cheeks but you guys just said hi .

" Annyeong Soo young-ah ! How's oppa's favourite dongsaeng ?!" N said as he winked . You rolled your eyes and just nodded .

" Yah ! She's your favourite ?! What about me ?! Hmph !" Eun Mi half-shouted with a pout though she knew N was playing around as usual . Leo had his famous pokerface on .

" Aigoo ... Is someone jealous ? You're my most favourite dongsaeng Eunmi-ah ! I'll never replace you with anyone !" N said as he approached Eunmi to hug her . Eunmi blushed and hit N's shoulder lightly . You and Leo just smirked . After that sweet moment of theirs , they started bickering over which bus to ride to get to the stadium . Both you and Leo knew which bus but decided not to tell and watched the two of you bicker . It has always been fun to watch , both of you would act like ahjummas . You and Leo started to get bored watching so you guys went to the nearby accessory shop . It was a small shop but it had a lot of fashionable stuffs . A black beanie caught Leo's eyes so he bought it . A black , white and blue friendship bracelet caught your eyes , so you bought it . You guys headed back to where N and Eunmi was and they were still bickering ! You couldn't bare to watch the public embarrassement , so you took both their arms and head to the bus berth and queued there .

After 15 minutes of waiting , the bus came . All the seats were taken , so you guys stood up . The order was Leo , you , N and Eunmi . You tugged on Leo's sleeves to get him to face you . " Leo oppa , can I have your number ? I changed my phone and all the contacts are gone ," you asked shyly . Leo just looked at you then faced forward . You looked straight too but was a little disappointed , thinking that Leo didn't want to give you his number . " Yah Jung Leo ! Give Soo young your number . Why are you ignoring her ?" N said as he heard you asking . Leo ignored N too . N just shook his head and told you that he would give you Leo's number later . Halfway through the trip , Leo took out his phone and showed you his number . You were puzzled but took down his number . You asked him why he ignored you just now and his reply was , " I don't remember my number ," he said blushing . You chuckled at his silliness . Leo smiled softly and looked out the window . You guys soon reach the stadium . You and Eunmi said " Hwaiting" to Leo and N before parting ways to go to the bench . N and Leo got changed and jogged out to the field for the try-outs . N winked at Eunmi as she shouted another " Hwaiting " to N . You and Leo met eyes and smiled at each other , words weren't needed since you both knew what both wanted to say . Both you and Eunmi watched them and supported them throughout . Leo scored a few impressive goals and N defended well too . However , they didn't made it into the team . They were disappointed but won't give up .

All four of you met at the entrance of the stadium . N and Eunmi said goodbye and set off to another destination . Leo followed you since he wanted to send you home . The bus ride was quiet but the both of you sat side by side listening to the songs on Leo's iPod . About 30 minutes into the trip , you guys alighted the bus . Leo held your hand which surprised you since he wasn't really the type to do skinship . On the other hand , you were jumping around in your mind because your crush is holding your hand . Leo's mind and heart was going crazy as well but he wasn't showing it , obviously . He held your hand till your front door . He let your hand go hesitantly and looked around . You remembered the two friendship bracelet that you bought earlier and took them out . You handed one to Leo , which lead him to stare at your face as though you grew a third eye . " Take it oppa . I bought it for us . See ? I got one too ," you showed him yours . Leo smiled , feeling thankful . What he did next totally blew you off . He grabbed the side of your arms and pulled you into a hug . You stood frozen to the ground . 

" Gomawo Soo young-ah . For coming to support me and for the couple bracelet ," Leo whispered to your ear . You smiled and hugged him back . He lets you go and you said bye . After making sure Leo was a few meters away from your door , you squeled and jumped around like a mad girl . " Kyaaa !! He hugged me !! And he said couple bracelet ! Kyaa ! I'm so sharing this with Eunmi !" you shouted to yourself .

 

- The End-

So that's the end :) Tell me what you guys think of my first fanfic ^^ Thanks !