Friend (ONE SHOT)

FRIEND (FANTASY)(ONE SHOT)

Bebe often went to the playground and play with his young friends. They would spend all their time doing different activities like climbing, running, playing ball, ride the swings, and any thing they could think of.

"Bebe, come over here, you're so slow," Tin said, who was one of his friends.

"You have to move faster, you're so slow," Gee said, another one of his friends.

"Oh I'm not that slow, you are just too fast," Bebe would answer them.

Chard, another friend, would only listen to their bickering.

Oftentimes, they would bring food with them, and they all would share. They would have a make-shift picnic under a tree, and they would enjoy their meal, while resting, after they had a good time playing. Sometimes, they would fall asleep under the tree, after their meals.

They did not know someone was watching their activities, and wanted to join them,  "Oohh, I wish I could join them. They look so happy enjoying a play," he would say. "Hmmm," he was feeling so down and sorry for himself, he would pout. "I wonder what those food would taste like," saying to himself. He would roll his tongue to his lips and made a smacking sound, "Muaah, I'd like a taste of those food." He made another roll of his tongue to his lips, "Mmuaah, I think, those are so yummy, ooohh." He was again feeling so sorry for himself, his pout was getting bigger.


In one of their plays, they saw a boy, who was sitting not far from them, and was watching them play. He was all alone, and there was nobody with him.

Bebe approached him and asked, "Hey, are you new around here? I've never seen you before."

"Yeah, I just got here," he answered.

Bebe said, "Ah, I'm called Bebe, and this one here is Tin," he pointed to Tin. "That one is Gee," he pointed to Gee. "And he is Chard," he pointed to Chard.

"I'm Bi, hello," he answered right back.

They invited him to join them, "Join us, let's play."

"Oh, Okay," he answered, and they went back to their play. They were having so much fun, with a new friend to play with. After awhile, they got hungry and they stopped to rest. They walked to go under their favorite tree, each one brought out their meals they had left there before they started playing, and then sat comfortably, but Bi didn't have anything to share, and the others told him that there was plenty of food for everyone.

"Oh, Don't worry about it Bi, my mom always put in some extra food. So there is always some spare food," Bebe told Bi. "And we all share our food, so there is more food to go around."

They started eating their meals, and everyone was happy tasting someone else's food. And Bi was so happy being with them.

They packed the leftovers and planned to take a nap under the tree. Everyone was taking their favorite spots for a nap. And Bi joined them. He found a spot for himself and took a nap with them.

After a while, everyone started waking up. Tin woke Bi, "Hey, Bi wake up," Bi woke up feeling rested.

They played some more, but had to break up when it was getting late in the afternoon. Bi didn't want the day to end, but didn't say so.

"Hey Bi, come back tomorrow and we will play again. We are always here," Bebe said to him.

Bi was all smile and said, "Only if it's alright with all of you."

Tin said, "Of course we are now friends. You live in this neighborhood and you can come anytime."

"Yes," Gee and Chard agreed.

"Come play with us tomorrow," Chard said to him.

"Alright. Thank you," Bi answered.

"No need to thank us," Bebe answered back.

And they went their separated ways with each one went to their own home.

Bi was so happy that day and went home feeling elated. "I'm so happy," he said and laughed with joy. "Aahh, So, this is what it feels like to play and eat with them, and to take a nap too,"  he was thinking aloud.  "Aaahh Those food are so delicious!"  he was saying to himself. "Maybe I can come back tomorrow."

He looked around, and when no one was around, he disappeared. He went back to his original form. He lived in the tree. A little creature called dwarf.