My Sweet Baby

My Sweet Baby

What a shy husband! Could you stand it?

Aliee ft. Swings - My Love


You asked him out first. He blushed from ear to ear and nodded at you vigorously. Your friends made fun of you for being the first to make a move. You didn't care. Taekwoon was just shy. You could tell.

Then Taekwoon proposed to you. They thought you were out of your mind for accepting. They thought Taekwoon was scary and silent. You knew he was sweet, but just couldn't express himself very well. That's all. That's why you accepted his love.  

Now, you have a new baby and Taekwoon is the daddy. You looked at your husband gentle carrying your sleeping, newborn baby boy to his crib. You smiled to yourself as he laid Minseok down for his nap.

Taekwoon stayed bent over the crib for a while just watching Minseok sleep peacefully. Then Taekwoon gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked out to meet you in the hallway. You could tell from the slight smile on his face that he extremely satisfied with himself. 

"You did well, daddy." You took his hands and placed them palm up in front of you. Carefully, you settled your hands in his. Looking up at him, you said, "I love you." Taekwoon looked down with embarrassment. You pouted slightly and cocked your head to the side. "Do you love me?"  Taekwoon nodded his head quickly.

Smiling, you grabbed his hands and guided them around your waist. Once they were secure, you bit your bottom lip as you laid your hands softly on his chest. You could feel Taekwoon become stiff with nervousness. You pressed your face into his chest. "Prove it," you said with confidence.

You glanced up only to see Taekwoon staring longingly at you. Sliding your hands up his chest, you breathed in Taekwoon sweet, new baby scent. You hands traveled over his chest, around his slender neck and finally made their way to his soft cheeks. You pulled Taekwoon down to your lips. He responded to the kiss immediately. While pushing his hands up your back, Taekwoon leaned into you slightly making you bend back against his strong arms. 

As you kissed him, you were reminded of all the things your friends said about Taekwoon when you first started dating him:

"He's really a strange person..."

"I think he's kind of scary..."

"Taekwoon may be handsome but he's nothing like you at all, Minah!" 

"Why is he being so distant?"

They didn't know what Taekwoon was like because he never spoke to them, but you always knew he was sweet and shy. It kind of made you smile because only you knew what a great husband he was.

You pulled away. *It must've been hard on you.* You gazed into his eyes, lovingly. He gazed back at you. You could tell he was slightly disappointed in breaking the kiss. Taekwoon leaned into you more attempting to kiss you again. Your eyes fluttered close. Your heart was beating with excitement. 

Minseok began to cry. It was always at the worst possible moment. You two stared at each other for a moment. Taekwoon was very unsure of what to do, you could tell. You smiled at your concerned husband.

"Minseok is probably hungry. I have to feed him now." You pulled away from Taekwoon completely, but not before giving him a quick peck on his nose. He only nodded after you.

Taekwoon watched you begin to feed Minseok warm milk from a newly washed bottle. He watched intently. You grinned. "Baby, do you want to feed him?" Before he could even nod, you sat him on the floor next to you, took the bottle out of Minseok's mouth and placed him in Taekwoon's lap. Giving him the bottle, you showed Taekwoon how to hold little Minseok and feed him properly.

You watched Taekwoon's eye beamed as your baby on the bottle. He was such a good husband. Sometimes he could be clingy, but you didn't mind at all.

Once Minseok was asleep, you decided to play a little game. You wondered if Taekwoon would ever make the first move. Right after Taekwoon turned off the light in the bedroom, you decided to put your plan into action.

Following him out, you quickly walked in front of him, turned around and stopped. "I'm going to do the dishes now," you announced. Before you left, you planted a kiss on his lips and grinned before casually walking away from him. This left Taekwoon confused, very confused. 

As you washed the dished, you could feel Taekwoon watching you from the table. You turned slightly to see him. "Are you busy right now?" 

"No." His voice was soft. It always was. You liked it a lot. 

"Can you help me, please?" 

"Yeah." You could hear the chair move as he rose. Taekwoon took his place by your side to help you quickly finish the dishes. You purposely bummed into his. 

"Hey baby, we should watch a movie or something, huh?" You leaned against Taekwoon. You couldn't help it. Not making the first move was very difficult. "We haven't done anything since the baby came." 

Silence...

"Hm...Do you want to watch a movie with the baby? We could do that too." 

You turned to see Taekwoon nodding. You smiled. He sure loved his son. "Okay."

You were still leaning when you remembered the plan that you had set out for yourself. It wasn't working so far, but that was only because you forgot. You were kind of forgetful a lot.

You abruptly stood straight on your own two feet. You stopped gazing at your husband. You were as stiff as a piece of cardboard. Once the dishes were all done, you turned so that you were facing Taekwoon and told him to just relax. 

"You work hard already! Plus I always do this kind of stuff." You reached out to touch his face, but remembered the plan again. It was such a habit for you to touch him that it was kind of weird not to. You pulled you hand back quickly. Taekwoon's brow furrowed. He was really confused. You laughed nervously.

You quickly walked away so you could get the vacuum. You turned around and there was Taekwoon following you. Ladies and gentlemen...this where the clingy comes in. He followed you around the house while you vacuumed around. 

You stopped vacuuming and turned to him. "Honey, do you need something?" You smiled at him and keep your hands behind you back, so that you won't reach for his face again. 

He shook his head.

"Well okay then." You turned away from him. It was kind of cruel but it was working.

You checked on MinseokYou did the laundry. You folded the clothes. You changed the sheets on the bed. You started dinner. Taekwoon was behind you the whole time. You were getting ready to go back and wake up Minseok. Taekwoon was shuffling closely behind you. You spun around. "Baby, I know you want to help, but there is nothing for you to do." You folded your hands together.

Taekwoon glanced down at your hands. Slowly, he reached for your intertwined fingers and pulled them apart. You were surprised. Usually you were the one initiating everything. Your eyes stayed on your hands that were now being played with by your husband. It was kind of embarrassing. You blushed. 

"Um..Taekwoon..." Your husband continued to play with your fingers. He brought your fingers to his face. Kissing the palm of your hand, he blushed and then you blush harder. Keeping his hands over yours, Taekwoon placed both of you hands on either side of his cheeks. You felt like your heart was going to explode.

Suddenly, you just couldn't stand it anymore. You pulled his face down to your lips. First, you kissed his forehead. Then, you left a peck on his nose. You stared at his lips for a minute, not knowing whether to pull away. Before you could think, Taekwoon closed in on you. He placed his lips firmly on yours. Your eyes went wide before slowly closing.

Taekwoon's hands moved from over your own hands to around your waist as he pulled you closer to him. You hands automatically wrapped around his neck to pull him closer to you. Breaking your kiss, Taekwoon kissed your neck. Your heart beat even faster, if that was possible. 

"Taekwoon....the baby." You tried to push away from him, but your husband wouldn't let go. "Wait...please, honey." You felt like your heart was going to burst out of pure happiness...except you had to get your baby. But you were also completely flustered? What in the world was happening? Any time now...

Minseok woke up with immediate crying.

Taekwoon automatic let you go to pick Minseok up. This was one time you were glad for your baby's interruption. You were still really flustered but you were able to snap out of your trance.

"Honey, give me the baby!" You stole him from Taekwoon's careful arms. You grinned widely at your husband when Minseok smiled as you took him. "See? He misses mommy!" 

You could tell Taekwoon was getting ready to pout, so you pecked his lips. "But guess what?"

Taekwoon gazed at you. 

"He's just as sweet as his daddy." 

 


HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! ^^

Not really the best.... Sawee!!! I have been busier than I could've ever imagined... GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I hope I can do better next time... (╥﹏╥)