Morning~

Light

“morning” i smiled at her, broke the kiss that she gave me a minute ago. I poke her cheek lightly cause she still closes her eyes.

“yaaa.. baboya you kissed me and dont wanna wake up ?”

She smiled widely then open her eyes. But just then, her smile fade when she saw my face. She gently caress my cheek up to my forehead that covered with bandages. I pulled her hand, and kissed it.

“did i do something bad last night ?” she asked, looking woried. i woke from the bed then pull up my shirt from the floor. i stiil feel the pain from my head but just ignore it. i tried to keep my balance as i stand then walk up to the door

“what do you want for breakfast ? youre hungry, arent you ?” i ignore her question, still put on my sweetest smile. I dont want to ruin this morning with fight. I heard her sighed then she pulled the blanket, covering her body from head to toe. I know she’ll cry inside it.

“eonnieya...” i walk to the bed again, then lie beside her.

“you dont have to feel like this you know” i look up to the ceiling, remembering what she did to me last night. I heard small sobs inside the blanket,

“its not your fault, trust me” i sighed then change my position to facing her, she still covering herself in that blanket

 “i know it wasnt you who i met last night” i said, with shaky voice. Its hard to tell her about this. Almost every morning she cried just because she saw me injured. Whether its just a small scar or a serious injury like what happened to my head.

After a few minutes, she throws the blanket to the side of the bed. Her face is red and her eyes are swallowed. She cried a lot in there and i couldnt do a single thing or even said a single word to her. She stares at me blankly. We’re looking at each other eyes. I can see how much pain she felt from the way she look at me.

“im sorry” she mumbled, then close her eyes again.

“im not supposed to be here, this is not my place right ? i should’ve protected you, its my job, but instead of doing that, i, i hurt you. A lot. Every day, new scars. Every day, i make you suffer. Why you still want me ? why you..” she stopped. I felt her arm hugged my waist. She kiss my eyes, tough im crying now. Yeah, im crying. Just because of those words that she just said. It hurts me a lot. I hate when she regret what ‘she’ have done to me. I hug her tight, burried my face on her neck.

“now i have to say sorry again, for ruin your morning and broke your heart all over again” she whispered to my ears. But, i just dont want to listen again.

“just shut the up, please”

She nodded, i release her hug then walk to the living room. I lied myself on the sofa . I want to clear my mind for a while. I heard small steps walking towards me. And there she is. Take a sit at the  other side across me.  We remain silent at that time. I think she know i dont want to talk about this.

 

AAAAAKKKKKKKK WHAT DID I WRITE ?!?!?!

oh yeah, bout the title, i dont even know why it should be "light" tehee..

please do leave comment, or critics or everything, i really need that to know what i missed T^T

thanks for your kindness to read this :'> i love ya