come on don't be like that

I heart Paris

"Park Hee-jin!" Bo-woon shout out my name. "What are you doing here? Before Jung Min-ho got home, let's have a chat with him."  

"No way!" I denied with my thumbs down. 

"What?" Bo-woon seemed shocked at my reaction.

"Let it be. Dork!" I totally dislike hate him!

"Eh, you met him already?" Bo-woon asked my with an enthusiastic face. I expected a shock face.

"Of course. he said that he hates ugly girls. Very funny!" Totally a strange man!

"What? He did say that?" Bo-woon ask me curiously.

"That's why! How dare he talk like that!" I accidently getting into the conversation with Bo-woon.

"Wahh! It seems like we have something common." Wait? what did she said? She have something common with that Min-ho guy? "I also do not like ugly men."

"Forget about our intentions about collaborating with The Charms."  I decided. "Its impossible for Korean traditional music to merge with modern music."

"Hey! This is not the perfect time to us think about that matter. If we get The Charms for the show, the tickets will quickly be sold out. I guarantee." Bo-woon protests. "Don't think too much about our dignity because professor's life is much more important!"

                                                                                                                                 *****

-8.45pm.InTheProfessorSong'sRoom,SungwonUniversityHospital-

"I'm sorry for troubling you guys." Prof. Song say it slowly. Weakly. "I wish I could teach you guys back. Plus, doing some activity together."

"Of course. And because of that, you have to recover soon." I anwered her politely. We really miss her. "And one more thing, we planned to have the show at Catharsis Bar. We did this because of you, Prof. Our effort has started to get some response."

"You guys have to work harder because of me. I'm so sorry." Prof. Song felt guilty.

"Ah, no. While preparing the show, we also can have some fun." I tried to broke the silence.

"Thank you, Hee-jin-ah. Sorry for troubling you." Her tears started to flow down her cheeks. Maybe that was her happy tears.

"Prof..."

-EndOfTheFlashback-

                                                                                                                                  *****

"Do you really confirm that we will get so many response if The Charms come to the show?" I want to get confirmation from Bo-woon.

"Of course! Can't you see? Our ticket will be sold out ASAP!" Bo-woon looked convincing enough.

"Okay then, lets go." I invited Bo-woon and rushed to the cafe's main door. She just follow me behinnd.


"Min-ho? I think he's gone home." Min-ho's bandmate, Shin-woo looked charismatic and made Bo-woon fell in love with him already.

"What? Jung Min-ho is the group's leader?" I asked. I just can't believe that.