Chapter 1

A sweet incident

YOUR POV

 

*in the library*

Assaa!! I've done finishing my assignments for today! Gosh, being a student of a medicine course is really hard. I guess I need to have a walk in the park after this to loosen up myself.

*walking around the park*

*your phone rings shortly, a message come in*

 'Yaa Kim Ha Gi! Where are you now? I thought you said that you want to catch a movie? Come quickly!’ Oh crap, I totally forgot that. I walked without looking in front of me as I was replying Min Ah's message, my best friend. when I just finished sending the message,I knocked hard on something or maybe someone.

 

"ouchh!" wait, why did it not hurt at all? when I opened my eyes, I  saw a guy wearing a cap and a sunglasses-covering almost half of his face under me. Coming to my sense again,I quickly get up from him.

”Mianhabnida, it was my fault, I walked without looking around," and I bowed because I'm to embarrassed for being careless. 'yaa you pabo, Ha Gi-ah!'

"Aniyo, it's my fault too, I was walking without looking around too. Are you okay?" that guy asked me.

"Ne, I'm okay. Are you okay? Sorry if I knocked you too hard just now."

"Ne, I'm okay. No it's okay.."

He helped me gathered my things. Both of our phones were on the floor too since both of us were using it when we knocked into each other. Without introducing ourselves, we separate after bowing goodbye to each other.

 

*at the cinema*

"Min Ah-ah, sorry! I totally forgot about it! Sorry okay?" I said, making a cute face at her.

"Whatever, you've always been as forgetful as this though. I don’t understand how did you end up taking medicine course with this problem of yours,”she shook her head after saying that. “Come on, our movie will start in 10 minutes," she said while passing the popcorns to me because her hands are full already. I grinned at her because I know she's not mad anymore.

 

*on your way home*

'Why did my phone haven't rang even once?' *while taking out your phone from your pocket to check if it is still okay or not.* 'Oh crap! This is that guy's handphone! How come I didn't realized it before this? You pabo. But his phone is as same as mine okay.. Hmm, let me try calling my number using his phone. *trying to unlock it* Aishh, I need to know his pin number to open it.

Wait, why is there cn blue's picture as his lock screen? Whoa, it's creepy, as the phone's owner is a guy. "Oh crap, my lock screen picture is the pictures of Jung Yong Hwa. I'm going to make myself feel more damn embarrassed to him now..”

 

As I was talking to myself, the phone rang. Looking at the screen, the dialer ID is Min Hyuk. 'man, his friend is calling him now.. Ahh, I am messing with this guy’s privacy if I pick it up, so I will not. Sorry caller' I grinned at it and seconds later, it stopped. This guy must be a cn blue's fan, even his ringtone is from the song I'm sorry. 'didn't you set your phone's ringtone the song you have fallen for me that Yong Hwa sang in Heartstrings?' my mind asked me back, oh right, I did. But I am really his fan what? I've been liking him since I'm in highschool. Aishh, I must call my number.. I'll try calling it using the public phone. While waiting for the other side to pick it up, I prayed ’please pick it up’ silently.

 

END OF POV.

 

"Yeobeoseyo? This is me, the owner of the phone. " you started the conversation after he picked up.

"Ne, ahh sorry for accidentally took your phone. I’ve mistaken it as mine as it looked the same"

"Aniyo, it's my fault too for not checking it. By the way, do you mind coming to the park now?"

"Ahh mianhe, I'm busy right now, but can we meet there at 9 o'clock this night? I think I can manage to go there at that time." 'I can hear that he is hoping for me to say yes.', you thought.

"Oh yes of course. So we will meet there this night. If my friends called my number, just ignore them. I don't want them to worry about me. Ahh~ By the way, someone called you just now.. If I'm not mistaken, it is Min Hyuk.. But I didn't pick it up, because I thought it would disturb your privacy." 'Oh god, I've talked to much.' you thought in your mind.

"Okay, I will. And thanks for respecting my privacy. I'll wait for you at the first bench of the park so that it would be easier for you to know which is me."

"Okay sure, sorry for disturbing you, bye!"

"No, it's okay. Bye!"

'Why did my heart goes dugeun dugeun*thump thump* while talking to him?’

With questions in your head, you arrived home. You thought of cooking spaghetti to give  to that guy to show that you are sorry towards him.

 

YOUR POV

It's still early to cook spaghetti now, what should I do?*while opening the refrigerator* "I know! I'll bake oreo cheese cake! I've been craving for it for months already! I can give some to that guy too"

End of POV

 

You keep on singing, mostly cn blue's songs while cooking. Well, you always do when you are in a good mood. At 8 o'clock, you have finished packed spaghetti and the cake that you are going to give him. You want to take a bath when that guy's phone rang.

 

*looking at the caller's ID* 'no name, wait, this is my number!' you thought in your mind. "hello?"

"Ahh hello, sorry for disturbing you.. I just wanna say that I may arrive a little bit late, is it okay with you?" he asked.

"Ahh, ne ne. It's okay, you must be a busy person. So, at what o'clock should we meet?" You chuckled when saying that he is a busy person.

"Can we meet at 10 o'clock?"

"Yes, I'm okay with it. Then, see you soon,"

"Okay,anneyeong." After that, you when upstairs to take a bath. Seeing that it is still early, you decide to finish up some of your home works and do some revision for tomorrow's lessons.

 

'Oh my god! It's 9.45 already!' You dash out from your room and quickly grab the foods. After making sure that the house is securely locked, you walk to the park. 'Luckily it only takes 15 minutes-walk to go there.’

 

THAT GUY'S POV

Oh man, the rehearsal will end at 9 o'clock. I'm going to be late for the meeting. Let's call her to change our meeting.*when you took her phone and tries to unlock it, your hand freeze.* Wow, she must be liking me so much. Is she a sasaeng fan? But I think she doesn't recognize me at all.

 

Gosh, how can I contact her? I think she won't pick up if she doesn't know the number. I guess I need to call my phone with her number. Wait, is it okay to leak out my phone number? Ahh, let's just trust her this time. So I called my number.

"Hello?" good, she pick it up.

"Ahh hello, sorry for disturbing you.. I just wanna say that I may arrive a little bit late, is it okay with you?" I asked, hoping for her to say yes.

"Ahh, ne ne. It's okay, you must be a busy person. So, at what o'clock should we meet?" thank goodness!

"Can we meet at 10 o'clock?" I said after thinking a while.

"Yes, I'm okay with it. Then, see you soon"

"Okay, anneyeong" Hmm, she sounds like a nice girl.

 

"Hyung, come here."

"Ne? Arasseo," I put her hand phone in my pocket and goes to Min Hyuk.

"Hyung, is it okay for you to give your phone number to her indirectly like this?" he looked worried.

"It's okay, she's a nice girl"

"I hope so," and I prayed silently that it is true too.

 

END OF POV

 

*at the park*

'Where is she?' that guy thought. Then, you walk faster when you saw a man is sitting on the bench. But, because of the light from the street lamp above his head, you couldn't see his face.

"Anneyeonghaseyo.. Sorry for coming late." you said while bowing at him.

"Aniyo, I’ve just arrived too." That guy said. When you lifted your head, you were stunned and can't move even an inch.' Am I dreaming?' you thought.

 

 

 

yeah, here's the first chapter. Sorry, it is kinda boring. Me myself think that this story is bad after reading it again. Btw, Yong Hwa is my first uhh, crush?*slapping my own face* enjoy and don't forget to subcribe! do comment too!