Chapter Fifteen

Just Be Yourself

 

JBY - 15: Angel
 
Patricia stalked up to L.Joe who was watching Scarlett and Wendy. Knowing that he was a bit suspicious, the Asian girl waved her hands in front of his face.
 
"Are they more prettier than me, oppa?" Patricia said in a pouty voice. "But I'm the one that is your fan."
 
"Right, right." L.Joe dismissed the strange girls and turned back to fanservice mode. "What would you like me to sign?"
 
"Just this, oppa." Patricia handed him a poster of Teen Top.
 
He smiled and was just about to sign it when a familiar melody began to play. All the fans began to scream and squeal. The Teen Top boys looked at each other in confusion until Scarlett began to sing. "Girl kkumcheoreom dagaon neol. Ireohke kkok jaba nohji anheul geoya."
 
The crowd screamed even louder although it wasn't their oppas singing. Patricia smiled at L.Joe and began to step backwards. She pulled out a headset from her pocket and put it on. "You are so beautiful to me girl. Cheot nune banhaettdeon nae isanghyeongil geol," she sang.
 
A girl, holding a newspaper walked by and gave disapproving looks at them before her head began to nod along with the tune. She furrowed her eyebrows as sang out the words, "Cham dahaengiya ireon neol mannaseo." Her hand clasped over in mock surprise and she grinned at the others.
 
Ellie meekly pushed her way through the crowd. Her wide doe eyes widened further as she was faced with the six pairs of eyes from Teen Top. The three other girls who were dancing surrounded her and soon spread out. What appeared was not the shy girl they had just saw, no, but a girl with a headset microphone secured on her head and a confident expression on her face. "Nae gaseumi ireohke ddwijanha. Yeah."
 
In the staff tents, there was a commotion as everyone struggled to see what was going on. All they could hear and see were squeals of fangirls and the backs of those lucky enough to be at the front.
 
Jennifer quickly pushed her way through whilst grabbing on Wendy. "Quickly, quickly. We'll miss our cue!"
 
The smaller girl groaned. "I know, I know." The two kept pushing through until they finally reached the front. Just as they put the microphones in place, a fangirl-staff forced them forward. They landed right in front of the four dancing girls who stared at them wide eyes.
 
"Nuga bwado sarangseureoun," Jennifer shakily sang until everyone else joined in.
 
"Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun. Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan. There's an angel in my heart."
 
Ricky watched as the two staff members stood up and began to sing. 'Is that Wendy-sshi?'
 
Wendy grinned and her voice flowed out beautifully. The others harmonized behind her. "Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun. Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun. Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata. There's an angel in my heart."
 
The six girls' body moved quickly and expertly. Even though, 'Angel' didn't have a choreography to go with it, the Unflawless girls created one.
 
Jennifer moved to the front to serenade Chunji with her voice. "Dream kkumeul anigettjyo. I sesang modeun geol da gajin geot gata."
 
Wendy stood beside her best friend and sent a wink at Ricky. "Cham shigani ireohke meomchwobeoryeosseumyeon. Eolmana joheunkka."
 
Scarlett and Patricia expertly did a somersault from either side and landed in the middle where Ellie was. She began to sing. "Shigani jina modudeul byeonhanda haedo."
 
The main dancers gripped their arms together and Ellie stepped onto them. They propelled her upwards and she flew into the air. Scarlett and Patricia harmonised. "Nan yaksokhae ne gyeote isseumge. Yeah."
 
The six of them danced in front of each Teen Top member. Jennifer sang with the others as her backing, "Nuga bwado sarangseureoun. Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun. Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan. There's an angel in my heart."
 
Wendy pulled Niel up and together they sang while the rest of the Unflawless girls looked on with smiles and pulled up their respective partners. "Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun. Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun. Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata. There's an angel in my heart."
 
With each of the Teen Top boys off of their seats and dancing with an Unflawless girls the screams of the fangirls and fanboys became louder. Benny, Bella and the rest of the bodyguards had to work hard to stop any big influxes of people while the twelve performed.
 
"Haruharu jinagamyeon. Seoroseoro darmagamyeo. Neoege jeomjeom ppajyeoman ga."
 
Bella's eyes picked out two girls trying to push through. With her authority as staff, the audience parted and she reached the panting girls. "You're late," she stated.
 
"There are a lot of people," Amy defended.
 
Gigi nodded. "A lot more then we thought."
 
"We underestimated Teen Top's popularity." Bella grimaced. "Don't worry about that. Your parts are almost up."
 
"Here." Benny handed them the headsets.
 
Benny and Bella gave them thumbs up and smiled. "Good luck!"
 
Gigi and Amy nodded and braved the stage.
 
"Yeonghwa sok han jangmyeoncheoreom. Meotjin juin gongdeulcheoreom. I'll give my life to you."
 
They had just made it. Gigi quickly began her part, "Eonjena neoege useumman julge. Geu eodeon nuguboda. Haengbokhadago mal halsu ittge. Maeil harur shijakhae ne saenggake. Nae ibgae misuga maemdone. Haengbokhae na eotteohke." Everyone's eyes landed on the people that just in and L.Joe's small eyes rounded as he recognized the girl who was rapping his part.
 
"Gigi!" he shouted, but all he received from the girl was a smug smirk.
 
The pretty girl beside Gigi began to rap, "I jichin himdeun haru kkeute. Nega nae yeope ittdeon ge. Maeilharu gomapgo nan himi dwe. Yaksokhae ne gyeote ittgettdago nan anbyeonhae. Shigani jinado neol saranghae neol jikilge."
 
As the two rapped and captivated the audience, the six other girls pulled up the chairs that the boys were sitting on before and put them into a circle in the middle of the makeshift stage. They pushed the Teen Top boys into the seats, forcing them to watch the girls dance around them.
 
"Nuga bwado sarangseureoun. Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun. Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan. There's an angel in my heart," Jennifer sang.
 
Wendy pat each of them on their heads, like she was playing a game of 'duck duck goose'. "Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun. Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun. Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata." By the time she circled them twice, she was already up to her last line. She pointed at the boy in front of her, which happened to be Ricky, and then pointed at her heart. "There's an angel in my heart."
 
The girls picked the boys up and Teen Top marveled at how strong the girls were. Teen Top faced the fans and the Unflawless girls danced around them, making it look as if Teen Top were dancing even though they were standing still. All fourteen of them began to sing together. "Eonje bwado sarangseureoun. Eonje bwado neomuna yeppeun. Nuga bwado neoneun wanbyeokhae. There's an angel in my heart."
 
They all grinned at each other and continued to harmonise. "Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun. Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun. Byeol bodado banjjakbanjjakhae. There's an angel in my heart."
 
The crowd erupted in cheers.