chapter5: Stalking

Circle Way Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Eh? What's wrong with Sungyeol? Aigoo this kid"

 

"Ekhem"

Suddenly a voice shocked Sandeul. He feels familiar with this voice

 

"S- Sunggyu hyung? How can you get here?" Sandeul said as he turned his face to the guy behind him

 

"Don't think anything bad first. I'm here just because doing a task from Namjoo. She said you want to join us. I must confirmed it first"

 

"Join what?" Sandeul confused

"Of course join us to Busan, little kid. You've just said it to my cousin around 3 hours ago!"

"Eh? How do you know that? Ahh, Of course Namjoo is telling you. But, wait.. Did she tell you the reason why I'm joining you all go the busan?!"

"Yep. It's because you cannot stay away from the Jung's only one daughtie for a long time, right?"

"HUH?! THAT NAMJOO I'M GONNAsdlkfghjshwhhsbkjlk""

 

 "Stop it, dude. Save your words for tonight and you're allowed to bully her that time. Because later we will meet again with Namjoo and Eunji to discuss more about this"

"Ah okay._."

"Hey you haven't answered my question yet!"    

"What?"

"About join us to busan, dude. You haven't confirmed it"

"Okay it's a yes, yes, and yes. And can you stop use the 'dude' thingy from your dictionary please?"

"I'm sorry but I cannot, dude"

"Aish, hyung. It's not wrong that why Namjoo claim you as her 'Annoying cousin' this morning in front of us"

"Up to you little duck. Bye the way see you later tonight" Sunggyu said as he leave Sandeul's house.

 

Sandeul left dumfounded alone there.

"What the hell just he saying before? Little duck? How dare is he, annoying stranger" He said as he make a pout in his face

 

--

 

Hoya just chuckled. He just thinking that his younger brother's words is a joke. 

 

 "Hyung, I'm serious. Since when did I tell lies to you?"

"Every day, and almost every time Sungyeol-aah" He said as he sit closer to him

 

"But I'm really really serious right now! Don't you look into my serious face? How can you think that what I'm telling you is a joke?"

 

"Sungyeol-aah, listen. It's impossible if our Eunji and Sandeul are know each other. Sandeul is our far cousin, right? He is live in Seoul now, which is quite far from us. And then Eunji is-.." 

Hoya suddenly stopped his words. He turned silent. He finally realize what is his brother's mean

 

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter