Football

Just the simplest actions

November 1st, 2013.

 

It was a Friday, a very tiring one at that. Who knew that Halloween this year would be one of the most exhausting nights, ever?

 

Oh wait, parents who didn’t bother leave their house or get up from their couches unless trick or treaters came knocking at their doors knew it was going to be hard on the childrens feet.

 

Moving, _____ was having one of the most horrible days ever, and it just had to be the night after Halloween, the day that has 6.1 million dollars worth of candy handed out to kids of young ages to their late (if they’re lucky) teens every year.

 

_____ got up that morning feeling dead tired, and when she walked to the bathroom, she looked into the mirror and it was like she saw a zombie right before her eyes, oh wait, that was her.

 

Rinsing her face multiple times in the hopes of actually being awake was a success after what felt like 10 minutes, she finally walked back to her room.

 

Going through her closet she couldn’t find one decent comfortable piece of clothing for this ‘be lazy’ day. So in the end, she put on yellow faded skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a see through orange long sleeved shirt, and camo shoes on.

 


 

Now it was near the end of the day, and it was 4th period, which was the final block of the day, “Thank god..” ____ muttered as she went to go change into her gym strip.

 

After changing into a baggy soft light pink t-shirt that said ‘respect the right to be different on it’ and some track shorts, and her white runners, ____ waited for her friend Sooyoung to come out.

 

Walking outside to the lower field area, the blast of wind blew ____ right in the face making her cold instantly.

 

Her friend Chris, who was a short little fellow, threw the football at her which oddly, she failed to catch. “Great, more to my misery...” ____ scolded herself.

_____, Chris, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon were practicing their throwing and catching skills by tossing the ball around the square.

 

Everytime the ball was thrown at _____ she would fail to catch it, either it would miss her completely or, bounce/slip out of her hands. But every time it was her turn to throw it was spiral perfectly in the air.

 

“SERIOUSLY?!” _____ shouted, once she failed to catch Sooyoung’s toss, again.

 

“Oh my god, ______, it’s like you’re throwing skills are way up here-” He went as high as he could on his tippy toes, but the bent down and almost touched the ground as said, “-and you’re catching skills are way down here.” He repeated the movements a couple of more times, ____ doing it with him laughing and smiling, because, she agreed with him.

 


 

As the class went on, ______’s team was cheering at their victory of their first game which was played against Minzy’s team.

 

They soon were told to move up a field or court, ____ didn’t know which one it was called, if they won, and if they lost they had to move down one.

 

Moving up on the field, they had to play against Suga’s team, and he was most of the most competitive person you will EVER meet. Did I mention he’s quite the sore loser at times? No? Well now you know.

 

If you’re on Suga’s team, he’s all nice and stuff, like how he is in all of his other classes, but if you’re not on his team, he can’t help but annoy you to the point where you just get...annoyed...whenever you have to...play against his team.

 

“Ugh, now we have to play against them.” Sooyoung complained, she was probably their best catcher, and punter Definitely not their best runner, that was either Chris or _____ aka the two shortest members of the team of four. Sooyoung....did something to her leg, and the doctors don’t even know if she broke it or not. She just, damaged it, but if she doesn’t participate, she’ll have to transfer into another class, 2 months into the school year, which would .


 

Hyoyeon, was probably their secret weapon, her movements were unpredictable, even for her! Like, one time, she caught the ball that was originally the other teams, but if a member of your team caught it you than had the chance for a touchdown, and she got one! After that she was like to Tiffany, “Hey, Fany! I can’t football!” Yep, her words, not mine.

 

Chris was the shortest member, but not the youngest, nope that was _____. He was fast and speedy, and sneaky like a mouse. Chris was one of _____’s best guy friends, and he had a habit of poking ____ on her sides and stomach, they both didn’t care if they poked harshly down the hallways, as long as people didn’t get the wrong idea about them, which they probably did...anyways, Chris is adorable.

 

Back to the game.

 

_____, Chris, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon waited on their side of the field for Suga’s team to kick the ball to them. But than were forced to go to the middle to play rock paper scissors to see who was going to kick to the other team.

 

______ won against Suga.

 

Sooyoung crippled along carrying the ball smiling cause she would to kick, but was soon disappointed when she learned that she couldn’t punt.

 

Later into the game, Suga’s team kicked the ball to them, but Suga ran before Hoya could kick it, thus being a foul.

 

“I’m just going to wait here until someone touches the ball.” Suga announces. No one moved.

 

“But you have to re-kick it because you ran before he kicked the ball.” Sooyoung explained.

 

Suga than was like, “Well if you say so!” and grabbed the ball and walked off happily, causing ____ and Hyoyeon laugh.

 

Later, again, when it was ____’s team’s turn to hut the ball, ____ was going to be the QB, but decided to be the hutter, making Suga announce once again, “Okay, than ____ will be my check.”

 

That’s how it all started!

 

Maybe today wouldn’t be a bad day after all. Wait, since when was one sided love good? Cause now she would have to wonder if he liked her or not. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

 

“Okay, that’s cool british dude’s going to be checking me, and no offense, I have another british friend that’s like 6’1...” ____  said randomly and bent down.

 

(Yes, I made Suga british in this xD This actually HAPPENED today, so that’s why I made him british, except the real life version was more detailed and better....)

 

“Niel.” Suga said knowingly, and everyone repeated the name also knowing who she was talking about.

 

“Ohhh!! He does not deserve the british accent! Just saying.” Sooyoung had a thing against Niel, she hated him. Everyone stared at her but than got back into focus.

 

“Down, set, hut!” Sooyoung called, and ____ threw the ball from under her legs to Sooyoung, throwing it a bit too high even for her tall height.

 

Running to get some distance, Suga suddenly decided, ‘Hey I’m going to suddenly talk to you for no good reason, to distract you’ because that’s exactly what he did, he distracted ____.

 

“You know I’m not going to hurt you right?”

 

“Can-can I not be quarterback? Because if I am, it’s just scary when they come at you and like, they scare me.” ____ explained, but it seemed to everyone around her that she was referring more to Suga than the rest of the team.

 

There for, Sooyoung ended up being the QB.

 

“Yeah, I know.” ____ than turned around only to be shocked at how far she had ran. And when Hyoyeon didn’t catch the ball, she instantly blamed it on herself, well Suga actually, she said “Ugh, I didn’t realize how far I ran, SUGA DISTRACTED ME!” ____ said in an abnormally squeaky loud voice that shocked everyone, even ____ herself.

 

“You know you can just pass me the ball right?” Sooyoung said, “Because that was a bit too high, and it seemed like you aimed for mah face!” Sooyoung said dramatically.”

 

“Whatever you say Ms. Falls-a-lot.” ____ friend, because in the last game, Sooyoung fell 4 times. “Hey! It’s only four times!”

 

“Uh huhh...” she said and got into position to to hut the ball once more, and when she ran, Suga once again followed her and shouted out to his team mates, “Stay in front of you check!”

 

_____ not being able to see due to his big hand hitting her face accidentally, she put her hand in front of his and tried to push him behind her, no such luck, so she had to ran to get into the open, but because of that, the ball was thrown and crash down onto the floor when she once stood.

 

‘Damn, he has a nice chest. Wait what?! I did not just say that.” She thought to herself.

 

“You moved on me!” Sooyoung whined out, “Sorry! Suga has a freaking big hand that kept hitting my face!”

 

“Oh sorry.” Suga said with his genuine smile and touched her arm as if to add to his ‘sorry’ it worked. A little too well...because she fell for someone who she never even thought about liking. That’s just great.

 


 

“This is going to be one heck of a semester....and it doesn’t help that I have 3 freaking classes with him!” ______ screamed into her pillow.

 

“Ugh huh huh~!!! Why does he have to be so cute and nice to me though!!!” She whined some more.

 

“Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh......” She sat up and looked around her room and smiled softly, “I wonder if he likes anyone...”


Brush the thoughts aside, she got ready to shower.