Promoted Link | Advertise How To: A Guide to Tumblr KRP This is a series of 'How To's on roleplaying on Tumblr! Anything and everything you need to know, or weren't sure of, about roleplaying on Tumblr can be found here! Story Feed Nothing here

Just Little Conversation (Troublemaker syndrome) *That Moment We Togheter Sequel*

10 PM Hayi’s dorm.

Hayi was about wanted to sleep, she stretched her body, and found her bad to lie. She just from YG building for practice some songs, it begin to year end show, she realsed an album and fortunatly nominated for some catagories, so she had to practice her song for the show. It end year show soon, meant that it already November. Hayi felt so uneasy on her bed, something bothered her. She woke from her bed and opened her white window certain, she found that the sky was realy gloomy. “November” she sigh and wispher, and suddenly made ‘o’ sign and immidiatly grabed her phone and found the familiar name Choi Junhong. But, before she pressed the call button, the phone rang first, and the one who callled her one and only Choi Junhong, what a destiny.

::::::::::::::::::::::

10 PM BAP’s dorm.

Junhong made sure that all hyungs already in deep sleep, of course, their practice was mad. Nugu titile was not easy to put on their shoulder, more over, too many sanbae will watch them on the show. End year show. But of course he felt as tired as his hyungs, but lucky junhong he still young and fresh as teeneger, so he can endure it just little bit. But what the endure for? No, it was already November, winter will came, he wanted to make sure his lovely sweetheart eat well. What a teeneger. He went to his balcony with his phone. After found the name he wanted –which not easy to find’ immdiatly touched the call button.

:::::::::::::::::::::

“Choi Junhong, i was about to call you”

“Realy?”

“Yes, How are you?”

“I am fine, how about you?”

“I am fine too, Junhong-ah, it is already November, wintter will comes, do you eat well? wear thick cloths? Scraft? Cover you ear?”

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, ma’am. How about you? If i find your fan acount capture your picture without use all you mantion you will going in trouble?”

“Mm, sometimes i lazy to wear scraft.”

“Ya! Lee Hayi, hajima! Wear that or i the one who put on your neck”

“Haha, funny Choi Junhong, like you dare!”

“Sometimes, i can be a foolish boy when it comes to you”

“Aigoo, Junhong, where you learn that sentence?”

“It was all true and honest from my heart.”

“Alright then, what are you doing now Junhong-ah?”

“Well, i am sitting in my balcony with my phone glue in my ear while look the gloomy sky. How about you?”

“Same here.”

“You look for the gloomy sky too?”

“Mmm”

“We very close then, Lee Hayi?”

“Mmm?”

“I miss you.”

“.........”

“You dont?”

“I quite since i felt the same thing, i felt so sorry that we can always meet.”

“It is oke, just make sure that one place in my heart is your mine, so will not saparate too far.”

“Junhong-ah, you realy improve for words, your hyungs taught you didin’t they?”

“You don’t belive me? it was honest tho”

“No, it just because you made me shy, let’s change topic. Junhong-ah, have you watched Troublemaker mv”

“Oh my god Lee Hayi, you watched that? We under age.”

“Junhoe,  and I accidently watched that.”

“Junhoe?”

“That... he is ...”

“What?”

“He actualy... he... no ...  meant..”

“Lee Hayi, you watched that MV with a boy?”

“No, it wasn’t like that, we met at cafetaria, they just been practiced, and then because i, Donghyuk, Junhoe and Hanbin wonder of the oppas doing we approached them without they knew and....”

“And now you tried to say you watched that MV with 11 boys and Hanbin and Junhoe next to you?”

“No, i....”

“So, Junhoe? Hanbin? I knew since you said will be many male trinee and some of them is your friend made me worried, and after i saw them, i just...... you just friend right Lee Hayi?”

“Of course, Junhoe and Donghyuk are good dongseng and Hanbin is good friend,”

“You prised them now Lee Hayi.”

“Junhong-ah, you just jelous.”

“Who said? Iam not.”

“Just admitted, Choi Junhong. By the way, you already watched didin’t you with your hyungs?”

“You know i can not lie to you.”

“Ha! Got you Choi Junhong, that was why you made like i was the one who suspect here.”

“I am not the one who watched with 11 boys around.”

“It was an accident Junhong-ah, beside after i realized what they watched, i left, and then they expelled under age friend”

“Why you suddenly ask this Hayi?”

“I just wonder, how if you debut solo, and you should duet with female, you will take it?”

“Yes, as long as the female is you.”

“How if it is not me?”

“Lee Hayi?”

“Hmmm?”

“I love you”

“............ “

“Aigoo, why suddenly i asked about this, eheheheh, Junhong-ah... I love you too.”

“Right, that’s all the metter that we in love each other.”

“Junhong-ah, are you mad?”

“No, i can not mad at you. It is late night Hayi, it is already November, wintter will comes,  you eat well. wear thick cloths. Scraft.  Cover you ear. all are an order. Got it?”

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, Choi Junhong”

“And more important thing?”

“What?”

“Do not flirt with Hanbin and Junhoe too much.”

“Ahahahaaha, what a childish, they are just friends”

“I don’t care, i found them more charismatic, handsome and talented than me.”

“Who said that Junhong-ah?”

“I just acknowledge it my self.”

“No, you are the best of the best in my eyes, trust me.”

“Whatever, sleep well my sweetheart it is late night, or i go to you apartement like last time?”

“Alright, alright, do not practice too hard, do not danger your self, wear warm clothes, eat healthy food, oke?”

“Alright, you too. I hang up then.”

“Wait Junhong-ah.”

“What?”

“..........”

“No. I hang up Junhong. Bye.”

:::::::::::::::

From : Best Female Singer

Choi Junhong. I L.O.V.E you. Too shy to tell you at phone.

:::::::::::::::

From : Best Male Rapper

Sleep  well. I love you too.

::::::::::::::

The End Of Concversation.

I am sorry for made the new one without finish the old one first, i will continue it soon. i just made this for restart my tthoughts. eheheheheh. bye. And don't forget to vote Lee Hayi at MAMA.